Sephora VIB Rouge 20% Sale – Mini Beauty Haul

Hey everybody! Today’s post is a mini beauty haul I just picked up from the Sephora’s VIB Rouge 20% Sale.

I got a Anastasia Beverly Hill Prism Eye Shadow Palette and also the Tory Burch Deluxe Mini Duo which are their limited edition holiday collections.

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Prism Eye Shadow Palette (C$55)

AnastasiaPrismPalette.jpg

I didn’t pick up the Subculture Palette after having heard so many mixed reviews of how the formulation flopped. So, instead when I heard of their new released of the limited edition Prism Palette I was like yes, just take my money. It’s super glam and more up my alley. Long story short, I got mine from Sephora using the VIB Rouge 20% Sale rebate and I also take advantage of the 2.5% cash back with purchase with ebates.

I like the packaging. It’s very sleek and travel friendly. The outside packaging is so elegant and luxurious. The smooth and velvety felt material with the gold lettering just seals the deal (except it will get dirty fast if you’re not careful) but other than that, it’s a great palette.

BH Prism Palette Color Swatch

Consist of 14  shades that features universal neutrals and prismatic metallics such as the following;

• Lucid (duo chrome white gold with pink reflect)
  • Eden (ultra-matte coral pink)
  • Unity (ultra-matte nude ochre)
  • Sphinx (metallic warm bronze)
  • Osiris (duo chrome midnight violet with red reflect)
  • Sphere (ultra-matte electric green yellow)
  • Obsidian (ultra-matte deep black)
  • Dimension (duo chrome silver grey with pink reflect)
  • Parallel (ultra-matte truffle)
  • Pyramid (metallic yellow gold with green reflect)
  • Throne (duo chrome blackened blue-green with multi-color reflect)
  • Saturn (ultra-matte terracotta)
  • Eternal (metallic violet copper)
  • Lure (ultra-matte ashy lilac)

I really did like this though, the fun mixed color selections are just amazing. It has a few really beautiful natural neutral warm and some intense bold cool tone shadows. You get a good even ratio of matte and shimmer shades out of this palette. I’ve been wearing this none stop for the past two weeks and testing it out. The formulation is creamy, super blendable and highly pigmented. There’s some kick up but nothing major.

ABH Prism Color Swatch

Honestly, the shade Sphere is so unique in my opinion. It won’t be for everyone but I’m liking it. I love all the colors in this palette especially Throne, Saturn and Lure, they’re easy to blend and very user friendly. Simply put, I want to think that it’s a do-it-all kind of palette, perfect for the sultry, bold, subtle, or even that daytime glow that wil look great against any skin tones. Totally worth to buy!

Tor Burch Mini Duo

Tory Burch Deluxe Mini Duo (C$26)

Let me start by saying that I’m a perfume hoarder but I’m also very picky when it comes to certain perfumes. I’m not an expert in this field and neither am I trying to say that I am. I wish I’ve that ability! I just know what I like, that’s it that’s all.
When I did a swap on this duo, I surprised myself of how much I enjoy the scents. I know I’ll be wearing them everyday and never be tired of it.
This set contains:
– 0.24 oz/ 7 ml Tory Burch Signature Eau de Parfum Deluxe Mini
– 0.24 oz/ 7 ml Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Eau de Parfum Deluxe Mini
It’s a good fragrance especially for those who loves all things Tory Burch.

Tory Burch Eau de Toilette

TORY BURCH Eau De Toilette (Regular size C$108 for 1.7 oz)

It’s definitely a lighter smell than the musky, woodsy scents that I was expecting but the citrusy scents was spot on. I like the clean and fresh scents that’s feminine but not girly and also I want something that makes me feel “put together” even in jeans and t-shirt at the take out restaurant.

Notes:

Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood.

IMG_20171116_121825603 (1)

TORY BURCH Love Relentlessly (Regular size C$102 for 1.7 oz)

It makes me feel happy every time I wear it. I don’t have many floral perfume to be honest but this one just won me over. I’m like this is the one! I like the the floral scent which wasn’t overwhelming but has an edge to it, if that makes sense. The way I’d describe this perfume is that it’s light to the nostril but yet the sweet scents lingers. It long wearing and I always gets compliment when I wear it.

Key Notes:

Pink Pepper, Rose, Orris, Sandalwood
It’s not to strong, not to soft but just right! If you like sweet perfume you’re going to love it.
Thank you so much for stopping by and read. I planning on starting a new series #Blogmasbagmonday this December. Would this interests you? Don’t forget to comment down below.

Don’t forget to follow me on my social media so you’ll never miss a post

(Disclaimer: This is not a sponsor post. I purchase this product with my own money. The included links in this post are not sponsored and I won’t get any financial benefit from them – I just added them for your convenience).

1. These are really fun! I’m not into a variety of colors like that but I have friends who are!

2. Sarah Bailey says:

Oh my goodness that palette is absolutely beautiful I am loving the browns in it they are right up my street.

3. Oh that palette is so pretty! Love it.

4. Chef Dennis says:

thanks for sharing this post with us. I’m bookmarking it for my wife!

5. The makeup looks lovely and I love the Tory Burch perfume!

6. Claudia Krusch says:

I love all of these colors. This sale will be a great time to stock up on some Christmas gifts.

7. This looks like a fun palette! Some interesting colors I’ve never used!

8. I had to miss that sale. Was so busy with work. When’s the next one??

9. The Anastasia Beverly Hill Prism Eye Shadow Palette looks nice. My gf would really love it!

10. thenafranssen says:

Love the variety of colors on the eyeshadow! I like the darker fall colors for sure!

11. Ana De-Jesus says:

Ooh the second arm swatch of colours is my favourite from the Anastasia Prism eyeshadow palette and I love the pumpkin/orange shade especially! It looks like you picked up some great goodies from Sephora too x

12. Kiwi says:

I love Sephora one of my favorite stores! I love the pigments from the Anastasia Prism Palalette!

13. Cassie says:

Love the colours in the palette! so pretty! I haven’t shopped much at Sephora so I need to give it a go

14. I’m loving the eyeshadow palette! Amazing colors… but what is really intriguing me are these perfumes!

15. loisaltermark says:

Wow, those colors are gorgeous! I love Sephora and am going to have to go over and pick one up myself! With the 20% off, it’s a great deal.

16. natalielovesbeauty says:

That Prism palette is so lovely! I love the variety of colours in it, great for fall!

17. i love this sephora sale and i got myself some skin care though i was tempted to get the anastasia palette…nmaybe i would now after reading this

18. Drake Conan says:

Wow! That palette shade looks so gorgeous. I will definitely check this out. I really love it.

19. Sylvie Hanes says:

Your photos are very effective. I stopped in our local shop and they were so helpful (not to mention abundant sales people!) thanks for sharing.

20. I love all of the color options in the eyeshadow palette.

21. angela@marathonsandmotivation.com says:

These look like great products! I love all the beautiful colors in the palette!!

22. I really love going to Sephora. All of these colors are so perfect for my taste.

23. supermillennial says:

Awesome I’ve heard of friend doing something simliar and loving it

24. TColeman says:

These colors are so pretty. I don’t often so a palette that I love all the colors in it.

25. Wow! I love to be involved in these eyes-makeup things. I love all these colors, too! Thanks for sharing!

26. Shilpa Bindlish says:

I’m really fond of fragrances so will check these for sure. Beauty Haul is always so exciting.

27. Lauren says:

These look like amazing products- love all the colors!

28. The colour palette is the perfect gift for my sister! Thanks for the inspo.