Single Shadows by L’Oreal – Swatches & Photos

Hey everybody! I’m super excited with this post because it’s really about single shadows that has been in my collection for a long while and I just want to bring it back into today’s post.

Color Infallible

I did a few post back in the days so I’ll put a link here in case you like to check it out. So, awhile ago I picked up three additional shades to add to my ever growing collection. I really like to wear these colors in winter. They’re so pretty and flattering to the eyes.

I really like the glass jar packaging. It comes with a little black plastic stopper to keep the shadows pressed down.

Color pots L'oreal

L-R: Endless Chocolate, Sweet Strawberry & Burning Black

You can see I went through quite a bit on Endless Chocolate. It’s described as a bronzed chocolate brown which is so pretty to wear on stand alone. But sometimes, I like to pair it with Sweet Strawberry, which is a hot pink coral and Burning Black a dark burgundy with a hint of black to wear for an intense smokey or glam look but you can also do a one shadow look with this stuff. One shadow look is budget friendly and time friendly if that’s what you’re looking at.

The shimmery single pot eyeshadows are Endless Chocolate and Burning Black while sweet Strawbery is a matte finish that blew me away. The intensity, color payoff and long wearing are more than I expected.

Color swatch L'Oreal Infallible

The texture is what I’d call a creamy powder, though it’s not a cream at all. I appreciate the intense pigmentation this formula gives. They’ve a wide range of color selections that knocks my socks off.

#EOTD single shadow look

I’ve put on an #EOTD with stand alone shadow using Endless Chocolate for the purpose of this post. Everyone needs Endless Chocolate!

I like to apply these shadows with my finger but using a brush is great too. I prime my lid and then just dab the shadow all over the lid.  Then I use a fluffy brush to just blend back and forth throughout the crease. It goes on easily and makes my eyes stands out for all the right reasons.

Love it! I have many shades from this range and they’re all highly pigmented. They stay on for long hours and it doesn’t crease. Overall, I really like this and if you’re looking for a drugstore shadows at a decent price, these are the best you can find.

Have you tried any of these shades? Share it in the comment below. I’d love to hear what you think.

Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you again on my next post.

Disclaimer:  Post contains affiliate links for your convenient only. I don’t get any monetary compensation or perks from sharing these affiliate links. Product purchased with my own money & thoughts my own.

1. Joanna says:

The colors of the shadows are very pretty, especially the Burning Black one. It’s definitely my kind of color. I can imagine the Sweet Strawberry being a perfect shade for a date night.

2. stashy says:

Out of these 3 you’re showing, I own 2 – Endless Chocolate and Burning Black. In total, I own 15 of these L’Oreal Infallable eye shadows – I keep forgetting to use them but they’re fantastic! I use my fingers to apply them too.

3. The Endless Chocolate looks amazing! Sadly we don’t have them in my country yet.. Though they look really festive! I wish i could get them now for these days!

4. Crystal says:

I love those shades, they look great on you. I don’t usually wear eye shadow because I have no idea how to make it look awesome, but if I did, I would totally try these shades.

5. I agree – I need Endless chocolate! Not only in the eyeshadow, but also in life! I love the Burning black and find it interesting that it’s not really black.

6. These look like super pretty shadows! I love the look your created with them, looks so good!

7. Those are really pretty colors of eye shadow. I really love that they are sold in singles.

8. Becky Willis says:

I just love these colors. I stay very basic myself but I could see using these for a special night out on the town or when I travel.

9. Ooh endless chocolate sounds like it would be a pretty color on me. I would love to try it

10. That chocolate color is really nice. I tend to stick with neutrals like that. I try to branch out and go for colorful ones, but always come back to my browns

11. wow this is so gorgeous!! i love them.. definitely a new buy

12. kellyhutchinson37920 says:

I actually prefer to buy my eye shadow in the single container. I often don’t like many colors that come in a pallet. I love this purple.

13. they look really pigmented! Endless Chocolate is my all time favorite! thanks for the lovely review

14. Oyinkan says:

I don’t really pay attn to Loreal that much so I’m glad you swatched this.

15. RonRon says:

Lovely colors you got in here. Amazing indeed. Great choices!

16. Ooo I didn’t know Loreal carry eyeshadows. I normally use palettes but these colors are pretty! I prob use the pink shade.

17. Krystle Cook says:

I am really loving the pink shade that you have featured here. I am going to have to look into getting some of these.

18. smileisit says:

I loke how you applied the eye shadows!