Go Nude! $4 Eyeshadow Palette by Risqué Beauté

I’m super excited to to share with you my latest love that I just picked up over the weekend. This palette is so affordable and it’s going to be my latest day-to-day go to for quick and beautiful eye look.

I bought this at Dollarama and I swatched it in the store. It’s so pigmented that I’ve to get it but is it justifiable?

In short yes! The GO Nude Eyeshadow Palette is a stunning collection and I’m going to tell you why.

First up for the packaging. The palette comes in a pink and sturdy metal casing.  It’s a slim palette considering it’s size, so convenient for travelling and popping into larger makeup bags. I love that they use metal packaging for this kind of palette as opposed to cardboard given the price is only $4.

It says on the packaging that this palette is Not Tested on Animals but I can’t find anywhere on the website to confirm this.

The hinge makes it easy to open and close the lid. The packaging is slim and sleek which I really appreciate. The pink color design is so pretty and girly.

Does this reminds you of the Naked Palette or what? Like honestly just this packaging it reminds me so much of it.

In terms of the shades, there are a total of 12 in the palette mainly consist of neutral nude shades. There is a great selection of both matte and shimmery shades, with the textures and formulations being on point throughout. You get 9 matte shades thrown in the mix and the shades are of warm, cool and neutral tones. When it comes to texture, they’re creamy and smooth to apply. They blend beautifully.

You’ll get a full size mirror and as you can see you get a total of twelve beautiful shades for less $5 a palette.

I believe it comes with a dual ended applicator like those of Naked Palette but the palette I got is missing a brush. I’m not completely bummed since I don’t really care about palette brush anyways.

1-6shadows7-12shadows

Here are the colors up closed. I want to do it a few up close shots for you guys.

I’ll go ahead and swatch all these eyeshadows and as always I applied these shadow swatches on my bare hand.

I can see this becoming one of my go to palettes this year as the shades are so me. If you want to get your hands on one I’d recommend you heading to your nearest dollar store before they’re out of stock. However, it seems to be available on ebay or amazon website.

Will you be picking this up? What do you guys think? Share it in the comment below.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read and I hope this was helpful for you. I’ll talk to you guys very soon. Bye!

1. Wow this is awesome! It looks so similar to the naked 3 eyeshadow palette

2. Corinne and Kirsty says:

It does look like the naked palette but way cheaper! which is good! the pigments look rather nice and it makes a good dupe!

3. Sam Hunter says:

I love this color palate. I only use neutral colors and this would be a perfect addition to my eye shadow collection!

4. TheJediWife says:

I am amazed this palette is so affordable, especially with the metal casing and large mirror! I’m not in the market for more nude eyeshadows, but this looks like a great option for those that are!

5. miltongohgl says:

WOW this is affordable and blends beautifully – that is a combo for a winning product. Thanks for this honest review!

6. Aishwarya Shenolikar says:

Nude shades can some times be so amazing!! These all are really great! Got to check this brand! 🙂

7. I need this pallet. It has literally all the colors I love using.

8. myrabevlife says:

I am loving this palette it looked absolutely incredible and it has all my favourite colours.

9. I like the Risque Beaute Go Nude Pallet. There are many great color choices in Matte and Shimmer, mirror included for an astonishing price point.

10. Ana De-Jesus says:

Ooh I really like the look of the 8th swatch along- it looks like burnt orange- such a pretty colour for fall. I love how affordable the risque palette is!

11. Amber says:

These are some gorgeous colors! I need to pick this up!

12. JENN JG says:

Wow these colors are awesome! I love the nude and lighter colors for myself so this palette is PERFECT! Going to have to look into buying myself a little gift!

13. makeamomsmile says:

I love these nude and lighter colors! This is something I would pick for myself for every day use as I do not do a lot of makeup! Going to have to look into buying myself a little gift! Thanks for sharing

14. helench1k says:

Oooh I’ve always loved a good nude eye shadow palette and all of these shades are perfectly complimentary to each other! I’ve always hated it when some palettes are super perfect and then they throw in a shade that just disturbs the harmony of it!

Helen xx

15. These look like some truly great shades. I love nudes. It’s my go-to for almost every look.

16. I love nude eye shadow. It looks elegant and simple without showing too much. We can wear it daily

17. thetennisfoodie says:

I love the nude palette. It makes you look natural and less oily. Great tips!

18. Lindsey Mozgai says:

I love this palette! I actually have it! I love nude eye shadow palettes the best.

19. Ashley Grant says:

Finally a pallet I would actually want to buy. This looks like a fun one. Love the colors!

20. sugarcoathope says:

This looks like a perfect everyday pallet, absolutely gorgeous!

21. Omg only $4! That’s an awesome deal!
    I alsoblove nude shades because its easy to blend to my tan complexion.

22. brandidcrawfordgmailcom says:

These shades all look amazing! I think they should all work for me so I need to look into this.

23. Kristine Nicole Alessandra says:

I like the colors in this palette. I don’t use bold eyeshadow colors so this one will be just right for me and for sure I am going to make use of every color in this palette.

24. The is the perfect pallette for Fall!