Hey everybody! Today I’m bringing you something different. Something I haven’t done for like ages. A TAG! I love tags as it’s a way to know more about the person. In this post I compiled questions from different beauty tags to create something of my own and I hope through this you guys would have the chance to get to know little more about me.
- What is your current favourite perfume? I’ve been obsessed with Gucci Guilty and Lancome La Vie et Belle eau de toilette of late. I like to wear my perfume according to my mood and events
- What is your favorite social media platform? I really enjoy posting Instagram photos and I did it on a daily basis. I love reading feedbacks from you guys. I find satisfaction from posting beautiful photos of my work. It makes me really really happy!
- What’s your advice to a beauty blogger who’s just starting out? Don’t force it! Be your true self and work on your passion. Always remind yourself why you started in the first place and set your goals. Make sure your blog is consistent and remember that content is KING!
- How often do you wear makeup? I wear full face makeup pretty often, for meetings or events. But I like to go for natural a look as well.
- What is your favourite part of doing your makeup? My favorite part is playing with my eye makeup. I enjoy seeing the before and after result. It’s like seeing the transformation happening before my own eyes.
- Matte or glossy lips? MATTE…MATTE
- What do you do first? Face or Eyes? Face. I’ve tried doing the eyes first but I still like doing face first for some reason.
- How important is skincare to you? Skincare is very important as I grow older. I used to underestimate the benefits of taking care of skin until I started blogging. I’m very lucky to receive awesome products from amazing brands. Therefore these gives me the inspiration to start a better skincare regime for myself.
- What is a makeup trend that you don’t like? Using stick on pearls as an ornamentation on the cheeks and eyes. I don’t see I can pull this one out.
- What is your favourite makeup product at the minute? I’ve been reaching for the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick. I love the rich and warm rusty nude shade followed by an amazing staying power.
- How often do you buy new makeup products to try? Every chance I get. Or whenever my budget permits.
- What is your favourite skin care product? I’m an avid fan of Aveeno when it comes to drugtore brand and I love Lancome for a ore expensive range
- What is one tip you would give anyone just starting out using makeup? Try it at home by starting with a little lip gloss, some mascara and apply light blush. You might want to get your makeup from the drugstores before splurging into the high-end territory (in case you decided later that makeup is not for you).
- What products are you most excited about this fall? I can’t wait to get my hot paws on the Advent Calendars at Sephora and the Charlotte Thilbury Instant Eye Palette.
- What product or brand do you think is hyped? I know I probably get a lot of hate from Rihanna’s fans but I personally think that the latest launch of the FeNty Beauty brand is overly hyped for some reason
Come join the sisterhood by subscribing to my blog.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and reading. I hope you guys have a great rest of the week. I tag anyone who wants to do this tag and be sure to let me know in your comments.
Disclaimer: Photos in this post is from source. I do not claim ownership of any of these images.