Beauty Blogger Tag!

Hey everybody! Today I’m bringing you something different. Something I haven’t done for like ages. A TAG! I love tags as it’s a way to know more about the person. In this post I compiled questions from different beauty tags to create something of my own and I hope through this you guys would have the chance to get to know little more about me.

1. What is your current favourite perfume? I’ve been obsessed with Gucci Guilty and Lancome La Vie et Belle eau de toilette of late. I like to wear my perfume according to my mood and events
  2. What is your favorite social media platform? I really enjoy posting Instagram photos and I did it on a daily basis. I love reading feedbacks from you guys. I find satisfaction from posting beautiful photos of my work. It makes me really really happy! instagram post
  3. What’s your advice to a beauty blogger who’s just starting out? Don’t force it! Be your true self and work on your passion. Always remind yourself why you started in the first place and set your goals. Make sure your blog is consistent and remember that content is KING!  beauty-bloggers
  4. How often do you wear makeup? I wear full face makeup pretty often, for meetings or events. But I like to go for natural a look as well.
  5. What is your favourite part of doing your makeup? My favorite part is playing with my eye makeup. I enjoy seeing the before and after result. It’s like seeing the transformation happening before my own eyes. best-beauty-bloggers-australia
  6. Matte or glossy lips? MATTE…MATTE
  7. What do you do first? Face or Eyes? Face. I’ve tried doing the eyes first but I still like doing face first for some reason.skincare
  8. How important is skincare to you? Skincare is very important as I grow older. I used to underestimate the benefits of taking care of skin until I started blogging. I’m very lucky to receive awesome products from amazing brands. Therefore these gives me the inspiration to start a better skincare regime for myself.
  9. What is a makeup trend that you don’t like? Using stick on pearls as an ornamentation on the cheeks and eyes. I don’t see I can pull this one out.
  10. What is your favourite makeup product at the minute? I’ve been reaching for the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick. I love the rich and warm rusty nude shade followed by an amazing staying power.cosmetics
  11. How often do you buy new makeup products to try? Every chance I get. Or whenever my budget permits.
  12. What is your favourite skin care product? I’m an avid fan of Aveeno when it comes to drugtore brand and I love Lancome for a ore expensive range
  13. What is one tip you would give anyone just starting out using makeup? Try it at home by starting with a little lip gloss, some mascara and apply light blush. You might want to get your makeup from the drugstores before splurging into the high-end territory (in case you decided later that makeup is not for you).
  14. What products are you most excited about this fall? I can’t wait to get my hot paws on the Advent Calendars at Sephora and the Charlotte Thilbury Instant Eye Palette.
  15. What product or brand do you think is hyped? I know I probably get a lot of hate from Rihanna’s fans but I personally think that the latest launch of the FeNty Beauty brand is overly hyped for some reason

beauty-bloggers- group

Come join the sisterhood by subscribing to my blog.

Thank you all so much for stopping by and reading. I hope you guys have a great rest of the week. I tag anyone who wants to do this tag and be sure to let me know in your comments.

Disclaimer: Photos in this post is from source. I do not claim ownership of any of these images.

1. Chaktty says:

Beauty is a serious business, not only yo female folk but also to men. It enhance our performance in the minds of the judge. I love the presentation of the post

2. Eden says:

I’m going to do the tag

Liked by 2 people

3. Sarah Bailey says:

What a great tag it is always interesting to learn more about bloggers and I am so with you on those tips for new bloggers.

4. Beauty bloggers have helped me do better with makeup. I love learning from them

5. There are so many products out there its hard to decide. I get and Ipsy bag each month with samples to try and have found some products i really like in them.

6. Beauty products is a huge money-making and money spending business. I’ve never understood it, well, because I’m a guy. I like the way my wife feels after she’s “put together”, because I know she’s happy.

7. Claudia Krusch says:

I have been wanting to try the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick. Makeup has always been something that makes me feel good.

8. Love this question – answer mode. We used to play as kids doing these types of questionnaires together, and then reading each others answers – this was the best fun. Brings back memories, I should set up this type of a question-answer post on my blog! Love your honest responses!

9. This was such a fun read for me! I am not a make up guru, so I learned a lot from this.

10. […] still pretty new around the beauty scene, so when I saw this tag over on Hey Sharonoox, I thought I’d jump in and give it a […]

11. I’ve been curious to try Rihanna’s FeNty Beauty collection, even the first line, just to satisfy my curiosity. Hope it will arrive here in Manila. I don’t want to order from Sephora due to many bad feedbacks.

12. highstreetbeauty11 says:

This is such a great idea and I loved reading your answers!

13. I didn’t know this type of interview was called a TAG! On another note, that red lipstick is fierce!!! Love it!

14. This is such a great way to get to know a blogger. I always like knowing more of their personal side.

15. TColeman says:

This is such a fun post. I love that you have chosen the favorite questions and answered them all here.

16. Bobbi says:

There is no better way to get to know someone than to have questioned about them answered. This was such a great honest and open post.

17. GD Blog says:

Wow! Lovely post. I know I am beautiful (LOL, confidence at its finest), but I wish Im into beauty blogging too to join this tag.

-Gerome of G&D Blog

18. Jessica Terry says:

I love how open and honest this post is! You answered all the questions with grace.

19. Kalaw Sarah says:

I love to take care of my skin. Will check out some of the products here.

20. Garf says:

I only know a little about beauty products because I don’t use that many. This post is informative though!

21. I love playing with makeup, not to mention buying all the fun and new makeup goodies that come out. I love following beauty bloggers and seeing the different looks they create.

22. I love buying new makeup goodies, as well as creating different looks with the colors. I love following beauty bloggers and seeing what they think of new products and what looks they come up with.

23. Nicoole says:

What a great way to get to learn more about beauty bloggers! I agree that I like doing my face before my eyes, it seems to just work out better! Thanks for sharing!

24. jmanandmillerbug says:

I know very little about make up so it is fun to read those that are experts at make up and beauty in general. I like that you answer a lot of questions here.

25. kaymaymua says:

Makeup is life! this was so fun to read. I am definitely going to take a cue from you and do a Beauty Blogger tag on my blog! Thanks for being so open and honest! 🙂