High Density TIGI Quad Eyeshadow – Reivew & Swatch

It seems that I mark any celebration or even my travel adventures with makeup. A luxury item that I acquired recently is the High Density TIGI Cosmetics Quad Eyeshadow while I was on a road trip.

HIgh Density Tigi Quad Eyeshadow

Lush

I’m always on the hunt of eyeshadow and TIGI makeup products that’s always make its way into my collection. Love the luxe packaging where it houses a mixed of two matte and two shimmer shadows. This is a cool compact eyeshadows doing unique and interesting things. The shades are really pretty for all season and you can wear them at any time of the year.

Tigi Cosmetics Quad Eyeshadow

A mineral base eyeshadow that keeps me going back for more. The shade I got is in Lush.  I love about eveything about this quad eyeshadow especially the cute compact disc packaging that’s see through. I’m a sucker for cute packaging so this one is definitely right up my street.

They go on so smooth and what’s great about this stuff is that it’s long wearing. They blend beautifully and so easy to work on.

The price can be of higher price range but it’s woth the investment. So it’s going to be a great product to use throughout the winter.

Color swatch Tigi eyeshadow

I dig into the shades and the color swatches as you can see here. Can we take a few minutes to admire these? All four shades works into today’s look.

The lighter shade on the far left , I use it as a highlighter on my brow bone and sometimes I wear it on the lid and apply the dark brown on the crease and outer corner. I see these shades to be versatile and travel friendly. You can play with different look with this quad. They’re really good quality and very pigmented. They go on evenly and these bright metallic blue and red are interesting colors to wear for a dramatic evening look.  The shine that it has is so stunning.

I show you the eye look I got today which is definitely giving me like the care free and  relaxing vibes. I’m loving this!

This is a travel must-have! I’m happy I picked this one up for the trip. You can wear your own look with one shade alone or use a multitude colors. I highly recommend this quad!

I think it’s safe to say that TIGI is my beauty soulmate. As a beauty blogger sure has its perks. You can expect to see my obsession for beauty skyrocket in the coming months.

Thank you so much for stopping by and read. I hope you guys enjoyed discovering this product with me.

Let me know in the comments below if you’ve tried out any of the products from the TIGI Range. I’d love to know what you think!

Make sure you are following me on Twitter and Instagram (@heysharonoox) for the latest update. In the meantime come and say hi!

1. I actually prefer mineral based eye shadows and makeup because they last so much longer, just like you said. I also wish I was more courageous when it comes to trying new colors because I really like these–I just tend to stick to neutral so I don’t look crazy leaving the house. I’m gonna have to practice a little!

Liked by 2 people

2. Chloe says:

I didn’t even know TIGI made makeup the blue and pink shades are so gorgeous! I want to try this one out! 🙂

xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/measurable-difference-makeup/

Liked by 2 people

3. Beautiful colors! It is always fun to experiment with new make up goodies!

4. I am also drawn to nice packaging. It makes all the difference. I love these shades! It makes me want to be more adventurous with my make-up routin3.

5. The colors in this Tigi quad are gorgeous. They are so unique and perfect for fall. I love having quads like these for travel. I can just toss it in my makeup bag and go.

6. Rachel says:

I do love high density color. It is so frustrating when I put a color on and it looks nothing like it does in the container because there is no color pay out.

7. I am not a big makeup person – I actually never wear it. Ther are some really good tips here.

8. Aine Mulloy says:

Cute colours, would look great with an all white outfit for spring or something like that. Loving darker hues now it’s getting colder

9. bethanyymac says:

That quad is so pretty! Definitely need it in my life! Thanks for sharing

10. It’s really beautiful and I love the packaging, it’s easy to take with you when you travel! Do they have other colors? I would love to check this out!

11. laraziobro says:

Same – I didn’t know that TIGI did eyeshadow. Love the vibrant colors in the set. Definitely help to make a fun statement!

12. I love the shades here. They are great for day wear I think. I have heard of TIGI making hair products, didnt know they were also doing makeup now. Good to know this.

13. This seems like a great quad of eye shadows and I really love the shades! It’s great when they can be so multi-purposeful.

14. Renée ♥ says:

Such a beautiful quad with such great colors for fall. I especially love that teal shade, and the other three colors complement it so well.

15. I love the intensity of the shadows, especially the blue. It is so pretty! I’ll have to check out this palette sometime.

16. roxy says:

Those are beautiful colors! I’d bet they’d make a really pretty smoky eye, with the teal as an accent color.

17. Gorgeous colors with so many different options. I like muted nudes but also go polar opposite for bright hues sometimes.

18. lucicoo says:

That does look like a pretty palette. Those would look perfect for the Autumn months.

19. So much fun! Wow make up is just so much fun! I love all the different shades and colors, they are so intriguing.i like your post very much! Thank you for sharing!