Korean Sheet Mask Inoface Cosmetics

Hey everyone! Today I’m going to talk about a face mask that I just picked up last Friday from a Korean grocery store and I’ve been loving it since.

Vitamin Essence Sheet Mask

Introducing you to Inoface Cosmetics Vitamin Essence Mask Sheet. It retails for $0.99/sachet with a net wt of 0.71 oz. I’ve tried the Modeling Cup Pack from this brand prior and have been liking them so far. So today I’m going to share with you everything I’ve experienced with this sheet mask.

Let’s get right into it.

Inoface cosmetics sheet mask

Even though you keep it at your room temperature, it feels really cool when you put on your face. This sheet mask is neither too thick nor thin in texture which I really appreciate. It feels heavy because it holds a load of juicy vitamin on it. It was practically dripping when I pulled it out from the package. You can imagine how much all these goodness your skin is going to get. It got so much essencey liquid at the bottom so when you take it out you put it on you face right, everything else I applied it on my neck like a body lotion. There’s so much you can get from it, it’s worth everything!

Inoface description

Look at the back of the packaging. It has instructions and the ingredients used.

This product contain vitamins and other plant ingredients that are effective in soothing and moisturizing the skin, which are absorbed deep into the skin, making your loose skin elastic and lustrous. Also available from this line is their Aloe, Cucumber, Collagen and Snail range.

Direction to sheet mask

It looks like a normal cotton sheet mask to me. The english instruction says best to put it on for 10-20 minutes. Remove it and pat the remaining essence for your skin to absord all of it.

These are so soothing and my skin feels so happy after that. So these are really good!

Korean Sheet Mask Inoface

Scary mask (Boo!)  Perfect for halloween!!!

I really love this and will be going back to grab a few more. I need more Vitamin than that to keep my skin soothe, moisturized and firm.

Inoface Cosmetics has it’s own website here.

Have you tried any Korean mask products lately? If yes, which brand is your favorite. Share it on the comment below.

Thank you guys for always reading, please comment and subscribe. I hope you guys enjoyed reading my opinion and how this product works for me. In the meantime come and say hi!

1. PinkOddy says:

I haven’t treated my face for a while and what a good price too.

2. ragordon2017 says:

I’m obsessed with Korean sheet masks! I’ve never tried this brand though. I’ve just gotten a few variety packs on Amazon. TonyMoly is a good brand. I have sensitive dry skin and I’ve NEVER had a problem with one of these masks.

3. kathylcsw says:

I love the Leaders 7 Wonders line.

4. Kelli A says:

This sounds like a great product to do a spa day at home. I love using masks on my face. I like how it always leaves me feeling refreshed and helps wake me up in the mornings!

5. This sounds like a great at home spa treatment. I need to try this as it sounds so soothing.

6. Jade says:

Fabulous insight! I loved this blog post! the pictures are great! Thanks

7. beautylabs93 says:

I’ve been seeing these in my local TK Maxx and I’m absolutely obsessed with anything Korean! Tbh, I don’t know why I haven’t tried these yet, but I think I will now, they look and sound great!! 🙂

8. I’ve never heard of this brand – but have heard good things about the type of treatment it provides! Your review was good and now has me a curious so will go search it out!

9. I love doing face masks. Some of my favorite are the sheet masks because I don’t have to scrub something off my face like with a mud mask.

10. K Beauty is where it’s at. They have the best and latest things first.

11. When these sheet masks first hit the scene, I had my doubts about them. I have since tried a few different ones and I really do like them. It sounds like this one is a great one.

12. I always need help with my skin.
    I’ve not heard of this before.
    Thank you for sharing!!!

13. Jennifer L says:

Oh wow this face mask looks so incredible! I love korean skincare and face masks so ill be def on the hunt for this.

14. katyashadeofteal says:

I’ve never tried any face masks but have always wanted to. I love that this is ready to use, so maybe I’ll finally try this one.

15. I keep seeing these all over the internet. I need to give these a try.

16. Coralie says:

I love face masks. This one sounds like it is great. I think that they are very beneficial to healthier skin.

17. Sarah Bailey says:

This sounds like a really great mask, I have to admit I do love Korean skin care so I will have to give this a try.

18. madelainxos says:

I used to use these kinds of mask all the time in Korea. Koreans really do enjoy them.

Madelain | http://www.wheremyheartwanders.com