Neutrogena Back To School Supplies

Back To School for most people is all about shopping for school supplies but don’t forget to shop for your skin care products while you there. Imagine all the stress and anxiety of going to high school. So exciting and nerve breaking too am I right! Having said that, with high stress, the uninvited guest usually pops out of nowhere. That’s right, I’m talking about acne.

Neutrogena skincare products

It seems that Neutrogena is killing it with their Back To School Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne product lines. I’ve high hope on all these product samples I received from the PR company. Huge shout out to the team!

rapid clear cleanser

Do you ever have a feeling of deja vu? Drugstore skincare products are starting to feel like this to me. I love talking skincare with you guys in my blog. Since summer will be over soon I thought of sharing some products that will make your back to school easy peasy.

These works amazingly well. I typically don’t get pimples but when I do I use this to help get rid of them:

NEUTROGENA® Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne® Cleanser

A cleanser that works to remove dry and uneven patches. With only a few wash I started to notice some of my uneven skin disappears. The formula work well with my skin and I’m so glad it did. If you’re a combo to dry skin type with moderate acne problem then you’re going to find this product helps. Worth checking it out.

rapid clear leave on mask

NEUTROGENA® RAPID CLEAR®STUBBORN ACNE DAILY LEAVE-ON MASK

I like to wear this every once a week in the morning especially when I know I’ll be indoors most of the day. You just wet your hands and then apply the product all over the face. Once it dries up, you get a smooth and powdery finish feel to it.

rapid clear spot gel

NEUTROGENA® RAPID CLEAR®STUBBORN ACNE SPOT GEL

My skin has been good these past months and since I don’t have any breakouts or pimples I’m not able to test out this spot gel to its fullest accuracy. But if you’re on the lookout for something that has benzoyl peroxide than look no further.

Neutrogena claims this product helps clear breakouts with maximum strength and reduce the signs of stubborn breakouts. It’s required that you wash your hands every time before applying products to sensitive skins. Keep your hands away from pimples for your skins sake. Use spot gel instead. Neutrogena is a drugstore brand I trust.

acne correct and cover neutrogena

NEUTROGENA® OIL FREE ACNE CORRECT & COVER PINK GRAPEFRUIT MOISTURIZER

I can’t stress enough my obsession for BB cream or tinted moisturizer and when I saw this in the pr box I was elated with the prospect of trying these bad boys out. Love the lighweight formula and coverage. It makes my skin looks more even and it feels really nice having this moisturizer on. At $8.97 a tube you can’t go wrong with that!

neutrogena bb cream

Available in 2 shades. Fair to Light and Medium to Tan. Can’t find your perfect shade, you can mix and match to your desirable skin color. This line is great for sensitive or acne prone skin types, I recommend you look in your local drugstore.

As usual, let me know what you think. Which product will you likely pick for yourself or your loved ones? I’d love to know in the comments.

Thank you guys for always reading, please comment and subscribe. I hope you guys enjoyed hearing my opinion and seeing how these products works for me. I’ve some exciting things coming up, some fun stuff that I’ve been working on and I cant’ wait to show it to you. So, I’ll talk to you guys again a later post.

I hope you come to check on my social media down below. Make sure you are following me on Twitter and Instagram (@heysharonoox) for the latest update. In the meantime come and say hi!

Disclaimer:  I only work with brands I love, so thank you for helping me to support them. I received these products for free in exchange for sharing my experience, all thought and opinions are 100% honest and my own. This was not a sponsored post.

1. You know, I have always just walked right on by Neutrogena – but it’s been around for EONS… SO maybe that says something about it actually being decent!

2. I also love BB creams and I find it really cool that this one not only acts as a BB but also helps treat acne at the same time!

3. ryan says:

That is a nice little baggie full of products. nice review and pictures!

4. These are supplies that my teen needs. He has bad acne and this might be for him.

5. stashy says:

The tinted moisturizer looks good! I didn’t know that Neutrogena offered that in Canada – will have look out for it.

6. I totally need to get some Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne products. I am in my 30s but still deal with pimples.

7. Cassie says:

I haven’t used any neutrogena products before but these actually sound great. Love the idea of a pink grapefruit mosituriser – bet it smells great!

8. I really like the sound of that Acne Cover Up with grapefruit moisturizer! Is it like a BB cream??

9. I’ve never used acne products since I don’t really get skin troubles. But I really love the Neutrogena makeup remover since it works well! I didn’t know they also had acne products.

10. Claudia Krusch says:

I can not believe it is back to school time already. I have been using Neutrogena products for years and I love them. I will have to pick up some Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne for my Son.

11. Liz Cleland says:

I love using Neutrogena for my skin. I want to look put together but not full on glam for classes!

12. I’m the teacher and I still notice back to school stress does a number on my skin. Need to stock up on Neutrogena products as well as pencils and paper.

13. When my kids were home, Neutrogena was always my go-to. It was gentle on their teenage skin – but did a great job fighting the acne. Looks like they’ve really expanded their line.

14. These product sounds worth a try! I’ve been using Neutrogena products and I’m loving them!

15. My girl is just 7 but I need to bookmark these products in case she needs them in the future.I have never tried Neutrogena but I am curious to know how It would work for me.

16. angrisk says:

Lots of good supplies here. I tend to us more natural stuff…..but I’ll try everything once.

17. Looks like good products. My daughter would love to use them.

18. Faiza Atif says:

Neutogena oil control face wash is one of favourite face wash. But I m excited to give s try to acne stubborn moisturizer and gel, I m sure it will be as great as other products.

19. hali says:

Might have to check some of these out for my niece! Used to use Neutrogina allot when I was younger.

20. I love Neutrogena products. These look like great products.

21. Echo says:

Luckily, I do not suffer from acne, but this is definitely wonderful for those that do!

22. Jennifer L says:

I remember using Neutrogena products when I was younger and really enjoyed them. I’m gonna need to try the Acne Corect and moisturizer next time I’m on the drugstore.

23. Maybe this will answer my bumpy forehead. I wanted to nominate you for a sunshine blogger award. Hoping you’ll accept the award. Looking forward to your post.

24. But I m unrestrained to render s try to acne unregenerate moisturizer and gel, I m trusted it will be as gravid as former(a) products. .