Best in Beauty by BH Cosmetics

Monday Promo Reblog!

Hey Sharonoox

Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog! Today’s I’ll be talking about a brand that I’m a big fan of. Many of you who knows me will also know that I’m obsessed with eyeshadow palette and frankly speaking I’ve been collecting palettes from BH Cosmetics since I started blogging. I’ve tried many of their palettes before and none is a disappointment and neither is this palette.

Behold, as I present to you this Special Occasion 39 Color Eyeshadow & Blush Palette by BH Cosmetics. This palette is ONLY for $10.00 if you make your purchase now. It’s a super steal! (Note: This is not a sponsored or partnership post. I’m just sharing the good news of a product I truly believe works for me and in the hope that it would help on your decision making to purchase and ultimately that you’d love it as much as I did).

The colors in the special occasion…

View original post 670 more words

1. I’m in the market for a new eyeshadow palette! This one looks gorgeous and is definitely a brand I’ll be looking at.

2. That is an amazing palette. So many awesome color options for any occasion.

3. tsosmmn says:

What an awesome palette. So may amazing colors for any occasion or event. Lots to choose from.

4. I like that palette that you’ve got from BH Cosmetics. They always release amazing collection. How I wish we have BH Cosmetics in Manila

5. Anosa says:

6. Anosa says:

The shades of the palette is very nice. It’s summer time here and it would be perfect for my daily use. Awesome colors! Plus the price is nice!

7. Tiffany Yong says:

I always resist the temptation to get these gorgeous palettes because I don’t actually finish using them and felt that it’s a waste then it expires~

8. lorevi23 says:

Love this brand is my favourite too I can confirm these colours are the best

9. Aditi says:

I love eye shadow but find it difficult to apply on myself. This palette looks awesome!

10. Garf says:

Love all the shades on this pallette.

11. kristal! says:

BH cosmetics has some really good packaging. And it is so affordable I see there stuff sometimes at Ross. This palette is really nice.

12. Amisha says:

Beautiful colors and lovely post.

13. Wow, it really looks good and I love the palette like this it looks so beautiful and this is the first time I heard this palette

14. Bonnie says:

That’s a great deal with so many shades of colors to choose from. My favorites are the pinks.

15. This palette looks really good! So many different shades and the pigments look really strong. This is the first time I have heard of it though

16. Seriously?! $10… no way!!! Steal of a deal!! Thanks for sharing!

17. caliber3006 says:

I love love love BH anything. Their products are so great. Love this post!