REWIND BLOG: I love the Imperfect Me!

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Today’s post is about a post rewind blog which I posted a few days ago in my other (Express Beauty Blog) channel and thought to share it here with you guys.

I’ve visitors coming from a far and will be spending some quality time with them, so I’ll do my best to post as many blog contents as possible but I apologize in advance if I miss a post or two in the coming weeks.

Hope you enjoyed reading this and I’ll see you on the next one. Click here!

So that’s it for now, and I’ll see you on my next blog, bye!

1. susanmarymalone says:

Love that you’re loving your imperfect me! And that you’re taking time off to be with visitors. Enjoy!

2. I woke up with a similar thought today. The only thing that I would change about myself is my terrible allergies! I would love to wake up not drowning in a pool of my own boogers. Blech!

3. Catherine Sargent says:

I hope you have a wonderful visit with your out of town guest. It is always nice to spend time with friends and family

4. Joline says:

Good on you for keeping up two blogs! I have my hands full with just one. I will check that other post out.

5. Liz Mays says:

That was a great throwback post with a very positive message. It’s good to remind ourselves to embrace our little differences.

6. Erica Schwarz says:

Wow, this is very nice writing. Love that you re taking the time to take stock and share your reflections!

7. lisa says:

Thanks for the rewind as I missed. It’s a great idea to do that and I really appreciate it!

8. Visitors from afar sounds exciting, not that I’ve had any in quite some time. I hope you enjoy your visit with them.

9. Divya Mathur says:

Beautifully written. We’ve all got our flaws and imperfections. That’s what makes us special ❤

10. janella2016 says:

I love that being imperfect isn’t a bad thing its what sets us all apart

11. i’m one of the travelers this time from afar with my family and friends. it’s always great to catch up.

12. Imperfection is the genuine beauty. If you are perfect, eventually you will be boring and no one will appreciates it.

Like a mannequin.