Me & My Sephora Birthday Gift

Hi guys! Do you know that May is my birthday month? Well, May is an exciting month for me for many reasons month one of which is that I get to receive my Sephora‘s Birthday Gift (for FREE!) :).

This year there are three sets you can choose from (check out the other two on Sephora’s website here). Caudalie and Jack Black are both nice sets but since I’ve already have the Caudalie skincare products I skipped on that one. I really want to try the Jack Black but it’s only redeemable through online and since I was already in the store, I grabbed the Tarte Lip and Cheek set instead.

It includes:

1x Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty

This shade is described as a gorgeous dusty pink which neither look too dusty on cheeks but is the most perfect toned down pink that isn’t too dark or too mauvy vibe to it … did that makes any sense? It’s so beautiful and richly pigmented that a little goes a long way. This is actually my second blush from this line and I love how creamy and smooth the formula is. It blends extremely well on cheeks and the shade is absolutely stunning. A perfect shade for summer it is.

If you need a natural look blush for a medium -light skin, this shade is for you. The best in every way and my all time favorite blush for every occasion.

1x Tartiest Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit

Second one in this set is Birthday Suit and do allow me to talk about it for a sec. It’s truly matte and the neutral nude looks so flattering on my lips. It feels very comfortable and not drying at all. It’s definitely MLBB (My lips but better) and yet noticeable. I’m so much in love with it that I’ve been wearing it nonstop since I got it. This could be my perfect MLBB shade after all. I posted a #LOTD photo in my Instagram link wearing it.

You know it’s’ the one when —  (a) the lipstick is basically the same shade as your lips but adds just a bit more depth and intensity to your pout. (b) The one you can apply without a mirror and (c) after having four cups of coffee or tea and not mess it up.

To be completely honest, I was blown away to the point that when I’m done with this one, I’m most definitely picking the full sized version of Birthday Suit.

Glad you asked —  Did you know that you don’t have to even shop at Sephora to qualify for your free birthday gift?  All you’ve to do is sign up for a Beauty Insider account. Easy as 123! And if you’re already a member, don’t forget to redeem your birthday gift at the check out or in store the next time your birthday is coming up.

I don’t know about you but I love that the Sephora Birthday Gift comes at me with options this year.

So what are your thoughts on this year’s Sephora Birthday Gift? Anyone received it yet? Which one will you choose?

Thanks for taking the time to read. I’ll see you again on the next post :).

1. eazynazy says:

awww such a cute lil things, I love the shade of lip color. Happy Birthday 🙂

2. Loooved the colour !! its one of my favourites !

3. What a great gift set. And I really like those colors.

4. Kristine Nicole Alessandra VA says:

I love the shades of the blush and lipstick. I don’t have any Tarte cosmetics yet, but maybe I will soon. Happy birthday and may you be blessed with good health and happiness!

Liked by 2 people

5. Nati says:

Happy belated! Those are really cute makeup treats 🙂

6. woww love this gift! cant wait for mine haha
    xx
    lau

7. Oh my god! I’m really in love with that blush it looks natural on the cheeks I want to have this

8. apollineadiju says:

Wow, you are blessed and happy birthday! I love the shades too.

9. I love the colour but I don’t think it would match my skin tone. I always shop at Sephora during my birthday month to get the birthday gift they are offering.

10. just1mommysopinion says:

Oh my gosh, getting my free birthday Sephora gift is pretty much what I look forward to every year on my special day! They always give such great freebies! Obsessed with Sephora..

Liked by 2 people

11. Eileen says:

I love make up in matte, and natural shades of brown. These Tarte cosmetics look like great products to try. Let me show this to my daughter and see what she thinks. She’s my make up adviser. haha.

12. Jhumki Nag says:

I got the same gift too and it is so lovely. I am liking it.

13. ejnosillA says:

Aww happy belated birthday to you… what really pretty shades that you have presented. I have heard a lot about these products and I can’t wait to try them!

Liked by 3 people

14. Happy birthday! You deserved you purchases and they are botj gorgeous. We dont have tarte brand in manila.

15. I am such a fan of Sephora. Their colors are so vibrant

16. Yeu Doi says:

Very feminine and gentle colors – love them. I love Sephora too. We often buy gift certificates for friends here for Xmas and birthdays!

17. Rawlins Glam says:

That is one beautifully coloured gifts! I think the shade is nice to wear daily!
    And I’m gonna register @ Sephora to get the gifts! Hehe

18. Owh! lovely gift from Sephora. Happy Belated Birthday dear!

19. Gurjit Kaur says:

Happy Belated Birthday dear. Love the blush color.

20. Emily says:

Awww what a wonderful present. Happy belated birthday to you. Not sure if this offer is available in Malaysia. Have to find out.

21. Rane Chin says:

always love tarte! Their pigment is so good and gorgeous

22. Farena says:

Wow just love the look and feel of the blusher. I have never tried Tarte products but this is making me think I really should!

23. Am not so lucky to get a Sephora present yet.. hahaha but been blessed in other ways…

24. Jiashinlee says:

Happy birthday babe! I manage to redeem my gift as well. I love the colors of tarte, very pigment and blends smoothly.

25. penaberkala says:

Happy belated birthday.

Wow, so nice. You got special gift from sephora for your birthday.

26. Wow nice one! I like tarte blusher also.

27. amazing paint and perks! will check it out!