May PR Unboxing

Hi guys! Today is a PR mail unboxing. I show everything I get in the mail. I open everything up and I actually unboxed everything for you guys. If you want to see any detailed reviews of these products, leave your comments below, you guys know I read all your comments.  So, let me know which you want me review first.

So, let’s get started with this PR unboxing.

*PR Samples

I’ve this Weleda, they’re starting to sent out PR products which you guys know I like that. I got a few samples from them in my mail recently. I’m super excited about that. Shout out to M2 Brand and thank you Weleda!

I got the Age Revitalizing Day and Night Cream, Evening Primrose Revitalizing Body Wash, Calendula Intensive Skin Recovery and last but not least is this cute Mighty Essentials travel bag. All products mentioned here are available now at Weleda online website.

There are six skincare products catered for different skin types and skincare concern. Here’s a closeup look of what’s available on their website.

First thing first is the Calendula Intensive Skin Recovery cream. It says here on their website “highly concentrated, soothing care for minor skin irritations and sensitivities. It’s ideal for sun exposure and after shave.

I love to be productive whenever my health allows, so last weekend as I was clearing some cedar bushes in my garden, I noticed later that my hand was super itchy with red bumps. I suspect my skin must be allergic to the cedar plants. Couldn’t have gotten this on a much better time. I applied it on and it makes the irritation less itchy and and clam the redness. I’ll continue to use and report back of any new developments.

Next product I got is the Evening Primrose Age Revitalizing Day Cream. Note that the products are cruelty free (no animal testing) in case you’re wondering.

It says on the packaging –

• Certified Natural
  • Organic, Wild crated ingredients
  • No parabens
  • No GMOs
  • No aritificial fragrances or preservatives

This is my first time trying out the day cream so yes I’m really excited about that. I really like the consistency, it feels amazing and very moisturizing. I tried it on my hand and I notice it gives my skin a nice glow-y look. One thing I want to put it out there is that you certainly could to smell the scents of the primrose oil. I love the aromatherapy scents that feels so relaxing. I don’t mind the heavy primrose smell because it fades away eventually and it didn’t linger on which is good news.

I went through a lot on night cream so I’m excited to try this one out tonight. I find the consistency of the night cream is a little thicker than their day cream. Both creams are not sticky or tacky whatsoever. These applies very well on skin.

Here’s the consistency of the day cream that I want to show you guys. I really like the texture to be honest. It’s not runny or too thick to blend. So, I like it.

I really appreciate samples that comes in full size especially when it comes to body wash. So, as I was doing the unboxing and saw this big tube of  Revitalizing Body Wash, I know I’m going to share it with my hubby. Yes, I’m excited for that  as well!

Last but not least, I also got in the box, a Mighty Essential Travel Bag which is so cute. It includes five essentials that’s a must have when you’re travelling or on a short vacation. I’ll be going for a few short trips this summer so this comes very handy.

Weleda, Europe’s leading certified natural and organic skincare. This bag is crafted with purpose by using hand-selected plants and its source from fair trade partnerships around the world. If you want to learn more about the products and farms visit their website . You also get $3 off any one full size product with manufacturer coupon. Expires 03/31/2018.

Here’s what in the Mighty Essential

1. Skin Food Ultra-Rich Cream – replenish dry, rough skin from head to toe
  2. Arnica Massage Oil – soothes and restores sore muscles
  3. Almond Soothing Facial Lotion – calms and nourishes sensitive skin
  4. Salt Toothpaste – with baking soda to whiten and clean teeth
  5. Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash – antioxidant rich oil to moisturize dry skin

So, that’s about all that’s in my PR unboxing and let me know if you like to see more of this type of posts on my blog.

What are your favorite products from this brand? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you so much for stopping by to read. If you did enjoy this post definitely follow my blog. I hope you come to check on my social media down below. Make sure you are following me on Twitter and Instagram (@heysharonoox) for the latest update. In the meantime come and say hi! I’ll see you on my next blog, bye!

Disclaimer: I received these products for free in order to facilitate this post. Although I received these free products, all thoughts are my own.

1. Crandiva says:

There’s something so satisfying about watching an unboxing. It’s a little like Christmas.

Liked by 2 people

2. kaylee marie says:

I actually just tried the calendula cream last week. I had a really bad sun burn and it helped tremendously.

3. Liz Mays says:

It’s cool that you got some nice skincare products to try out! I’d be pretty happy to try out those skin creams, and the variety is fantastic!

4. gingermommyrants says:

We love Weleda products here. So great on my skin

5. I lean towards organic skin care these days. It’s perfect for people with sensitive skin and you know that the ingredients won’t harm you. These sound great!

6. We’ve used Weleda with our little ones several times when they were infants because it was the only brand that actually worked on their sensitive skin. Love that you were able to try a handful of their products.

7. I love to try new skin care products. At 50 I still suffer acne. Will check these products out.

8. This is the first time I have heard about the brand. I would love to try the Arnica Massage Oil. I need some soothing massage for my tired legs.

9. these look like great products. i will have to try them out. i love just about anything with skincare and makeup.

10. oliviakplay says:

I love an unboxing, and everything looks so useful!

11. Coralie says:

I love getting sample boxes so that I can try the products before I buy them. I have found a lot of great stuff that way.

12. I love arnica and calandula – I will definitely have to check these out. I am always looking for new creams.

Liked by 2 people

13. I always look for good natural products for when I’m headed to the beach. I will have to grab some of these before I leave for Mexico.

14. Alice Gerard says:

The unboxing looks like so much fun, and those skin care supplies are all fantastic. Enjoy!

15. wendy says:

Wow! That is a lot of products in your unboxing! I would like to try some of the skin products that you are showing. They looks to be up my alley!

16. The night cream looks nice. I need to try this sweet set out!

17. I bet that body wash is amazing. I like trying new products like these.

18. How I would love to try those products with evening primrose. I have used a product with that ingredient and it’s effective.

Liked by 2 people

19. Samples are such a great way to test out a product without committing. Seems you hit the jackpot with these

20. MakeItWithMissy says:

I love Weleda! I used it regularly when I worked in the healthcare field (frequent handwashing left my hands in need of a great moisturizer).

21. Overall – did you like these products? I’m a big fan of natural products and own a small natural skincare/body product business, so I’m always pulled towards these types of things.