RANDOM Question Tuesday

What’s up guys? Welcome back to my blog. If you’re new here, I share every Tuesday asking random questions and beauty related tags. And if you like to get notification of my upcoming posts, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog or any social media. It would mean a lot to me!

I love to eat and I couldn’t go on my day without breakfast. You can say that I’m a breakfast type of person and I’m not ashamed to admit it. Breakfast to me is important and I make sure that I start my day right with a perfect meal. You might also know that I love my carbs so much that I couldn’t live a day without my beloved carbs. Anyways, talking about breakfast and carbs really make me hungry now.

So my question to you is this:

What do you like, pancake or waffles?ย Are you a breakfast type of person or you prefer lunch?

Shoot your comment below. I’d love to hear your answers. I’m curious to know which is your favorite.

Follow meย onย Instagram,ย Twitterย andย Facebookย

1. stashy says:

I have to eat breakfast or else I’m useless!
    Pancakes or waffles… oooh that’s a tough choice! I choose waffles just because I can’t make them at home myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 2 people

2. stephieestie says:

Definitely a pancake person. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 2 people

3. I like both pancakes and waffles but I lean more towards being a pancake kind of girl. I am a breakfast person, because I truly believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It’s not good for your health or your metabolism if you skip breakfast, so I always make sure I eat a good breakfast.

4. Befitting Style says:

I can’t choose between the two. They’re both great!

5. robin masshole mommy says:

I definitely prefer pancakes. Blueberry ones to be exact. I always order them when I go out to eat.

6. I like your article, very inspiring and thank you for your post

7. Elizabeth O. says:

I love breakfast food, I honestly think they double as a comfort food. I can’t pick between waffles and pancakes because they’re both amazing!

Liked by 2 people

8. I’m more of a pancake person. I especially love to add cinnamon and vanilla to my pancake mix, followed by bananas and chocolate chips.

9. I love breakfast food! I love waffles and pancakes and really anything with syrup. And nothing gets better than bacon and sausage!

10. I used to NEVER eat breakfast but now that I have kids, I have to eat it or I am a shaking mess by 10am! I prefer homemade waffles but my kids LOVE grandpa’s pancakes. The syrup is really what makes or breaks either meal.

11. We love both pancakes and waffles here. My favorite way to eat them is with peanut butter and cane syrup. So good and now I want to go make some.

12. Jenn Rollins says:

I don’t usually eat breakfast but, I love waffles for lunch!

13. I LOVE breakfast and will eat it any time of day! For me, WAFFLES all the way! I do love pancakes as well but I prefer waffles loaded with fresh berries!

14. Sarah Bailey says:

I love pancakes with tons of syrup. I am a breakfast person too.

15. I like both pancakes and waffles, however I usually lean more towards pancakes. I am definitely a breakfast person, I firmly believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day

16. Waffles for me! Yummy

17. Tauyanm says:

i love breakfast! talking about pancakes I’m gonna cook some tomorrow as per daughters request with strawberries too and Honey instead of syrup. i love waffles too but it is easier to have some pancakes when you crave for it at home

18. Michelle Waller says:

I like waffles, but only at 1am at night. I am not a huge breakfast person.

19. harivain says:

Waffle! And honey and bacon on it!!!! But I love my Indian dosa the best!

20. I love breakfast, but it’s typically lunch time before I eat it haha. I also like to do breakfast for dinner every once in a while.

21. While I love waffles and pancakes equally, I actually can’t do sweet things for breakfast. So my breakfast usually ends up being a bean and veggie taco with hot sauce. LOL

22. Definitely WAFFLES! I love them with lots and LOTS of whipped cream and plenty of butter. I really like how they pool in the little wells so when you take a bite, you get all that gooey-ness in one forkful! By the way, I’m neither, I’m a dinner person – especially breakfast for dinner!

23. Lisa Rios says:

I’m a pancake person and breakfast. I love my pancakes.

24. Mrs. D says:

I’m not really a morning person…lol! Cereal is my number go to when it comes to breakfast but on the weekends I make sure to prepare breakfast….pancake for sure!

25. I’m honestly more of a dinner person but if I had to choose between breakfast or lunch, lunch it is :). I prefer pancakes to waffles most days.

26. Prefer pancakes. My favorite topping on them is butter and blueberry syrup. Only waffle I like is pecan waffle at Waffle House, with lots of butter and maple syrup and a large side of bacon with either/or.

27. Garf says:

I have already eaten my breakfast but I still want some pancakes.

28. Alfonzowords says:

hahha i loooove to eat too and now i cant go a day without break fast as well. Waffles are my awesome fav too.

29. I prefer waffles to pancakes ๐Ÿ™‚ But, I prefer lunch to breakfast!

30. Oh gosh, that’s a hard choice! I guess I’d have to pick waffles!