Hey guys! I’ve realized I haven’t really done any tag posts by now, so I thought I’d post one. I saw this random beauty tag called 15 Beauty Question and found it interesting because it gives a bit of a history behind the beauty blogger and the reason behind the whole cosmetics obsession. If you would like to answers these questions, just copy + paste the following questions, and give out your answers! Now, let’s get started, shall we?:)
1 What is your daily skin care routine?
– If I obey it properly, I cleanse, tone, moisturize, eye cream before bed. Then in the morning tone, moisturize, and eye-cream
2 What is your weekly skin care routine?
– I use a scrub one a week
3 How do you prep your face for makeup?
– I do my skincare routine and use a foundation primer
4 How do you take off your makeup?
– I use the Olay cleansing cloths as mentioned earlier to take off my eyemakeup and lipstick, then do the rest of my nightly routine
5 What are some DIY face masks?
– I haven’t tried any
6 What are some inexpensive makeup brushes?
– BH Cosmetics!
7 Do you prefer matte or shimmer eyeshadows?
– I like both equally much
8 Do you prefer matte or dewy skin?
– Semi-matte. I think some girls look nice with dewy skin but there is a fine line between dewy and shine
9 Do you prefer matte or shiny lipstick / lip gloss?
– I love a matte lipstick. If it’s a lip gloss, I like some shiny part to it
10 Lipstick, Gloss, Lip Stain, Balm, or Lip Liner?
– Lipstick. But if you’re going to go bold, make sure you use a lip liner
11 What type of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?
– I like my foundation to be medium to light. I’m definitely not keen on heavy coverage foundations.
12 What cosmetic brands you always wanted to try but haven’t?
– Bobbie Brown, YSL, Tom Ford, Milk Makeup, Guerlain & Estee Edit
13 Do you wear fake lashes?
– I do, usually for more special occasion and I do collect them.
14 What type of product do you buy the most of?
– I’m obsessed with eyeshadow palettes and anything eyes related so you’ll probably find me buying some new eyes product.
15 Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
– I prefer to stick to same skincare routine, but I like to try something new every now and then.
My take on this tag, I love how makeup makes me look good, polished and how it completes any outfit from outside in. Makeup makes me happy! When I do wear makeup I always emphasize both eyes and lips, which is unacceptable for many, but I think it looks great on me. I like to “break the rules” sometimes when it comes to makeup and I enjoy every single part of it.
Hope you’d enjoyed reading this post as much as I did doing this tag.
Thank you so much for stopping by to read. Until next time, have a great day and stay beautiful!