Question Tuesday: 15 Questions to Ask a Beauty Blogger (TAG)

Hey guys!  I’ve realized I haven’t really done any tag posts by now, so I thought I’d post one. I saw this random beauty tag called 15 Beauty Question and found it interesting because it gives a bit of a history behind the beauty blogger and the reason behind the whole cosmetics obsession. If you would like to answers these questions, just copy + paste the following questions, and give out your answers! Now, let’s get started, shall we?:)

1 What is your daily skin care routine?

– If I obey it properly, I cleanse, tone, moisturize, eye cream before bed.  Then in the morning tone, moisturize, and eye-cream

2 What is your weekly skin care routine?

– I use a scrub one a week

3 How do you prep your face for makeup?

– I do my skincare routine and use a foundation primer

4 How do you take off your makeup?

– I use the Olay cleansing cloths as mentioned earlier to take off my eyemakeup and lipstick, then do the rest of my nightly routine

5 What are some DIY face masks?

– I haven’t tried any

6 What are some inexpensive makeup brushes?

– BH Cosmetics!

7 Do you prefer matte or shimmer eyeshadows?

– I like both equally much

8 Do you prefer matte or dewy skin?

– Semi-matte.  I think some girls look nice with dewy skin but there is a fine line between dewy and shine

9 Do you prefer matte or shiny lipstick / lip gloss?

– I love a matte lipstick.  If it’s a lip gloss, I like some shiny part to it

10 Lipstick, Gloss, Lip Stain, Balm, or Lip Liner?

– Lipstick.  But if you’re going to go bold, make sure you use a lip liner

11 What type of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?

–  I like my foundation to be medium to light. I’m definitely not keen on heavy coverage foundations.

12 What cosmetic brands you always wanted to try but haven’t?

– Bobbie Brown, YSL, Tom Ford, Milk Makeup, Guerlain & Estee Edit

13 Do you wear fake lashes?

– I do, usually for more special occasion and I do collect them.

14 What type of product do you buy the most of?

– I’m obsessed with eyeshadow palettes and anything eyes related so you’ll probably find me buying some new eyes product.

15 Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?

– I prefer to stick to same skincare routine, but I like to try something new every now and then.

questions-tag

My take on this tag, I love how makeup makes me look good, polished and how it completes any outfit from outside in. Makeup makes me happy! When I do wear makeup I always emphasize both eyes and lips, which is unacceptable for many, but I think it looks great on me. I like to “break the rules” sometimes when it comes to makeup and I enjoy every single part of it.

Hope you’d enjoyed reading this post as much as I did doing this tag.

Thank you so much for stopping by to read. Until next time, have a great day and stay beautiful!

1. Claire Talks Beauty says:

I like to buy a lot of eyeshadow palettes too!

2. llindaxxo says:

I loved reading your answers to this tag! We would have very similar answers 🙂 I also love collecting eyeshadow palettes!

3. Shelly says:

I always have some kind of chapstick or lip gloss and mascara. I’m pretty basic on my daily routine.

4. Thanks for sharing this tag. It’s so interesting to read about other bloggers beauty routines and to see how you compare or what you have in common.

5. Elizabeth O. says:

My routine is usually just a facial wash and moisturizer and that’s it. Exfoliating once a week is great especially if you commute everyday. I think it’s nice that you shared these with us!

6. kaitr27 says:

I like to play up my eyes and lips too! I think I can still pull it off. I love to read about others beauty tips. I need some new fresh tip from time to time. Thanks!

7. Kelly Reci says:

awesome questions! i like answering post like this too!!

8. Eileen says:

My beauty routine is simple. Wash, cleanse, tone, moisturize. I am not much of a make up person but if I do need to wear make up, I go for earth tones.

9. Anosa says:

Me I always make sure to take off my make-up before going to sleep. Its a must for me.

10. Hannah Marie says:

I do not wear make up or really take care of my skin, where do I start? I’m really curious after reading your post 🙂

11. Wren says:

I love finding out about others routines and favorites. I have not really done much in the ways of beauty, makeup and such; until the last few years. My go-tos are lipbalm and mascara. It is enough to pick me up on off days.

12. Lisa Rios says:

These questions and responses are so helpful. Makeup can often be confusing without an expert’s opinion to guide you!

13. I’ve never realized until reading your post that maybe I should be trying so many different products. I’d like to find some that work and mix in new ones now and again. Except eyeshadow. I love buying it everytime I see new shades.