Question Tuesday : Which #Buzz Word for 2017?

Hey guys! We’re back to our 1st week of Question Tuesday. Hope you’d enjoyed reading it. I’ve seen many bloggers who shared their new  resolution goals for 2017.

buzzword

by source

So, I’m very excited to be riding the waves with so many others. Join in and share :

Q: What’s your buzz word in the comment below.

Q: What was your last word to 2016?

Q: What are you looking forward to in 2017?

My word of intention is Inspire as my last year word Strength. I want to share stories of how I went through some difficult moments where my health took a big turn affecting a huge part of my life. I found strength helps me through and it helps pushing me to move forward. I’m very happy for 2017 and can’t wait to see what’s in store for me. I planned to write about lifestyle and my health problem and not to forget beauty. I hope my posts will help to inspire some of you. This year’s content I’ll be touching on  sensitive issues which I never shared it before here in the blog. Beauty from outside in – helped me to be stronger to face the day and hoping what I’ve experienced will be an inspiration to you.

Let me know which buzzwords you think is best for you this 2017? I love to know.

Thanks for reading.

Come say hi on my other forms of social media!

InstagramTwitter and Facebook

1. alpluslex says:

Strength is the perfect word for 2017. I am currently battling some health issues and it is a good feeling to not be alone. Hope you have a happy and healthy 2017!

❤ | https://alpluslex.com/

2. srisk says:

Buzz Word: Walnuts
    Goals: Drink more water. Go to be at 10pm (it’s 10:43 right now!)

3. Heidi says:

I didn’t have a word for 2016, but I like i word on saw someone else talking about on pinterest — balance. That is definitely something I need to find! Good luck with your buzzword.

4. Amber says:

I am looking forward to fresh beginnings in 2017. I also hope to build my blog.

5. Ashley Owens says:

I am looking forward to hopefully taking a family vacation this year. We normally go to Gatlinburg every year which is fun but I would really like to take the kids to Disney.

6. I love this post and how you’re planning to open your blog up to new topics. My word for last year was affirmation, and I focused on reaffirming my own confidence in myself – this year is WARRIOR, because after what my family and I went through last year, I’m going to need every bit of my strength to build something better for us this year. I actually wrote a “focus word” blog post on this topic this week!

7. Rose says:

I used inspire last year among a few words. This year one of my words is strength. I have only been using words for a few years in addition to goals. It’s very motivating for me to reflect on the words to get me through whatever struggle I’m experiencing.

8. Milica says:

My buzz word for 2017 could be GROW! Intelectualy, spiritualy, to grow my blog…and to grow every aspect of my life in a positive way! I wish you health and prosperity!

9. Elizabeth says:

Strength is a great buzzword. I was in peak condition in 2016 after a strenuous exercise regime while training for an epic mountain bike cycle and mountain climb. Lost it though, right after, lol! 2017 is all about regaining that strength.

10. Our 2017 word is Thrive and our 2016 word was Focus! 2017 will be a great year!

11. thebrewbrotha says:

Looking to travel more in 2017. Guess my buzzword for 2017 would be: GOALS!

12. I guess my buzz word for 2016 was perseverance. It started off bad, but was truly beautiful at the end. Now I have to think about 2017

13. dearlydainty says:

I never thought about buzzwords until now. I think mine will be forgiveness in 2017. Life is too short to hold grudges! xoxo

14. I honestly don’t have a buzz word. Didn’t have one last year either. The closest I would get is “intentions” as that is what I do each year – set intentions for my year.

15. I love the word that you chose for the year, that’s really nice. It’s good to be able to inspire others as you also find inspiration. Your word for last year was great as well, very empowering. There’s so much to look forward to for this year.

16. Shane says:

Inspire and strength are both very powerful words! Mine is balance 🙂

17. Elizabeth O. says:

I’m excited to see what you’ve planned for 2017! I think that’s an awesome word for the year. There’s so much to look forward to after the year that we had in 2016. I’m looking forward to your posts!

18. Our Family World says:

Mine is “Live”. Or maybe I’m just salty with the fact that 2016 took a lot of lives. Strength is a great spark plug for those who desire to improve more.

19. Our buzzword this year is explore and our buzzword for last year was friendship. We are looking forward to our future travels this year as we are going to Alaska.

20. Strength would definetly be a word for me, I need all he strength I can get right now. Thanks for this post!