Blogember Hello Flawless Powder Foundation

Hey guys! How’s it going? Believe it or not today is the last day of November already. How time flies! Christmas is just a stone throw away.

Let’s jump in right away and hear me rave on this Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Powder Foundation  that I picked up at my local drugstore (Pharmaprix) a while ago and I’ve been trying it out ever since. I’m so excited, can you tell?

I got the color in I’m Haute For Sure Amber which on first sight looks a little too dark for my skin especially in winter (NC 20). I seriously doesn’t know what I was thinking back then. But after all the concealing and highlighting,  the shade turns out to be flawless.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that when it comes to winter times, my skin will get very dry and I look like snake peeling off. My routine always starts with moisturizer and be extra careful when it comes to powder foundation. You definitely need moisturizer when working with product.

If you’re interested in this powder foundation, I just want to let you know that it’s a little pricey, I paid about $44.00 for it. Ouch! But hey, if you want to look flawless, a bit of investment won’t hurt!

So this is how the product looks like. I really like the packaging. It comes with a sponge for acne cover-up and brush for a sheer natural finish. It has SPF 15 which is not a lot but better than none right! I would say this product has medium to full coverage without being cakey and without it settled into your fine lines. It feels like cream texture to touch, I’m telling you that the formula is super soft and it’s finely milled. Super impressed with the formula.

Just look at how cute is this thing?! I can’t express how much I love this, I’ve been using it every day since I got it. So smooth and flawless, I feel like I’m not even wearing it.

The powder is heavily pigmented but manages to remain light and natural on the face which is quite impressive.Anything as pigmented as this powder would make me think twice as I’d worry it would appear cakey on my skin but nope, not the case. Flawless is the order of business indeed.

Overall, I’m very impressed with the quality and the pigmentation of this product. It gives you a flawless perfection look. You seriously need to give this one a try as it’s a winner. Now that’s flawless!

I want to k now if you have tried it? Loves it? Want to try it in the comment section.

Thanks a million for be an awesome friend! Hope you’ve a lovely week [muah]

Come say hi on my other forms of social media!

InstagramTwitter and Facebook

1. No, I have never tried this and probably won’t–I don’t wear makeup!! It does sound like a very good product for those that use powder foundation.

2. Wow looks like a good foundation! I need this for my dark spots

3. It’s a pretty cute square shape foundation box with a great tagline “hello flawless.” It is like telling you to open it; hello beautiful, open it! You close the box after application to see “hello flawless”. What a creative mind. Btw, great review

4. I will prettty much use aything benefit puts out. Their gimme brow is my daily fav. I love this powder too!

5. Interesting! I’ve never tried a powder foundation before – thanks for this review!

6. Rosey says:

I like that it has acne coverage. My daughter would appreciate that too.

7. I love face powder that looks and feels light and natural, thanks for recommending this one :).
    XO, MJ

8. I haven’t had much luck finding a foundation that provides enough coverage without looking too heavy. I’d love to give this one a try.

9. TColeman says:

This looks like such a great product. I need to check this out as I am always wanting a new foundation to try.

10. Krystle Cook says:

I have never really used anything from Benefit before. This looks like it has great coverage.

11. Shannon says:

THis powder has been on my radar for some time! Thanks for posting about it!

12. anceantovska says:

I used maybeline powder for years but it is time for changing something. I am going to try this powder!

13. kage2015 says:

Love a face powder that doesn’t cake up or look oily and smears after awhile. this looks perfect.

14. livelaughhlovee5 says:

Looks nice, but I am more of a liquid type person. Not sure if that makes a difference, but I think any type of foundation is really nice. I have Yonique and I love it, and yes I agree I wish it weren’t so pricey but if you want to look the best you have to pay a bit more sadly.

15. I’m always on the lookout for a good foundation. I’ll have to add this one to my must try list. Thanks for sharing your find! (commenting for Jay Simms)

16. Ayesha Heart says:

A certified Benebabe here 🙂 Love this foundation this one is pigmented.
    Looks perfect!

17. Julie Porter says:

I’ve actually not heard of this brand, but that’s probably because I just don’t wear makeup very often anymore. When I do wear it though, I do like to use a good powder foundation and it sounds like you had a really good experience with this one.

18. Anosa says:

What a gorgeous powder, I do love benefit’s products but don’t wear makeup that often

19. Eileen says:

First time I’ve heard of the brand, but it does look like a good powder foundation. I have to agree that the price is a bit steep, however, if it does live up to its “flawless” quality, then I guess it is worth trying. Thank you for your honest review.

20. Tammy says:

Looks like a foundation for me. I don’t like cakey face for myself. Thanks for sharing

21. Jeanine says:

I have never heard of this brand but it looks like a really decent colour and foundation. I haven’t used a powder foundation in a really long time, but I am liking this!

22. Ave Hla says:

I have to say that I haven’t used any Benefit Cosmetics products yet, but I have heard so many good things about their products. I really like that this foundation comes with both a brush and a sponge for different skin types.

23. I have dry skin so I have trouble using powder foundation. I do love Benefit’s brow products and some of their blushes though.

24. uprunforlife says:

I don’t wear a ton of make-up. Whenever, I do I like wearing powder that goes on smoothly and doesn’t cake.

25. Elizabeth O. says:

Looks like a pretty cool foundation. I like that it’s thick even on the first swipe. That means you don’t have to apply too much!

26. I am a huge fan of foundation and I’m always looking for a nice foundation for my skin type. Glad you share this good review with us