Question Tuesday

holiday

Hey guys! Welcome back to Question Tuesday. As we’re a month short to the biggest holiday season of the year. I’m curious to hear …

Q: What’s on your holiday wish list? It could be anythingย and not necessarily beauty related.

Let me know on the comment.

Thanks a million for be an awesome friend! Hope youโ€™ve a lovely week [muah]

Come say hi on my other forms of social media!

ย Instagram,ย Twitterย andย Facebookย

1. holiday wish list this year includes ralph lauren tender romance perfume. I got a sample of this from sephora and have been obsessed with it ever since! Also want Philosophy Purity one step facial cleanser, Noyah Lipstick in shade Smoke (obsessed), of course gift cards to sephora and old navy for all the Pixie Pants and Sweaters for work and play. Happy Holidays!

2. cybella28 says:

I have a few things on my wishlist one of them being a good man! All jokes aside I have home decor stuff on my wishlist this year.

3. I definitely want an ice roller! Heard they’re A+ ๐Ÿ™‚

4. mitchyweech says:

I would love to have a complete set of make-ups tools and essentials..

5. Jess says:

I hope this is the comment thingy now. Been looking everywhere for the commentsection xD. My christmas wishlist is for well, just prayers. My dog has a tumour in her breast and we’re going to the vet the 14.

6. I would like an iPad this year. I wonder if I will get one?

7. I haven’t given too much thought to this! I would say that my wishlist would be to find great Christmas presents for loved ones. I know for myself that I have more than enough, I’ll focus more on giving. The only thing I need is a new leather jacket.

8. stashy says:

I asked for a Netflix subscription! We have so many channels on TV but all I really want to watch are the Netflix shows that you can’t get elsewhere.

9. Amber says:

My wish list would be a lot of chocolate. And a Target gift card.

10. I think probably perfume and home decor bits and pieces. ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Sandra Crespo says:

I just want an awesome time with our family โค๏ธ Now that we have simplified our life so much I don’t really have anything I want or really need

12. Milica says:

I would like new Iphone7 Plus. ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Milica says:

I would like new IPhone7 Plus! ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Mai Cochico says:

I would love a wireless charger for my phone! Lol. Or bluetooth earphones. I could buy them myself but I would rather spend the money on clothes, lol!

15. nlampert says:

It’s always hard for me to think of a Christmas wishlist but I would love a new perfume since that’s a little luxury I wouldn’t normally buy for myself. And there’s also a MAC neutrals eyeshadow pallet I have my eye on

16. A chance to go on another vacation! Lol. I think the gift that I’d appreciate the most would be time. It seems like 24 hours a day isn’t enough!

17. What’s not on my wish list is more like it! Seriously though, mainly just a new camera.

18. oh there are so many things that I could get and things that I only wish would happen. I would start by putting out the fires in the mountains of Tennessee and go on to getting a budget passed in Illinois. What I really want is happiness and health for my family. There are not a lot of things on my wishlist for me other than to have more time to enjoy life with those that I love
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

19. Aziel Morte says:

My wishlist is to have many foods and have a 10hours sleep, I always sleep for 2 hours only.