Hi guys! A few weeks ago, I saw this on one of the blog post by a beauty blogger and thought it would be fun to share it with all of you. I did some alteration here and there, and here’s what I got for you guys!
- What is the difference between an eye primer and an eye base?
– I thought they were the same thing, people just called them different things. But apparently bases can be colored
- Any tips on applying falsies?
Don’t close your eyes, you’ll glue your lashes together. Also make sure they are cut to fit your eye, false lashes tend to be long and can make your eye look like its drooping down
- Favorite brand of falsies?
– Ardelle & e.l.f
- How do you pick your shade of foundation?
– You need to put it on your jawline and match it to your neck
- What’s a good foundation for oily skin?
-Foundation has a lot to do with personal preference. I would start off with something oil-free with a matte finish
- What’s a good foundation for dry skin?
– I would start off with something a little more moisturizing or use a moisturizing primer. I have dry skin and I use a loose mineral powder
- What’s a good foundation for normal skin?
– Again, personal preference
- Tinted Moisturizer, BB Cream, or Foundation?
– I like BB cream for when you need to run out the house in a hurry. Foundation is better if you are doing a full face of makeup
- What is a BB Cream?
– BB stands for beauty balm. It gives a light coverage, evens out your skintone, and has SPF. It also has a very natural, sometimes dewy finish.
- What do you use to apply your Foundation?
– MAC brush #130 for my BB cream, and “handy kabuki” from bare essentials for my mineral powder
- How can I make my nose look slimmer or straighter?
– Contouring and highlighting
- Cream, Powder, or Liquid Blush?
– I prefer powder
- What is your weekly skin care routine?
– I use a scrub one a week
- How do you prep your face for makeup?
– I do my skincare routine and use a foundation primer
- How do you take off your makeup?
– I use the Olay cleansing cloths as mentioned earlier to take off my eyemakeup and lipstick, then do the rest of my nightly routine
- What are some DIY face masks?
– I haven’t tried any
- What are some inexpensive makeup brushes?
– Real Techniques & Elfl Cosmetics!
- Do you prefer matte or shimmer eyeshadows?
– I like both
- If you only had $50 dollars for makeup, what would you buy?
– Is this for my whole face? Because that would never work. I would only be able to afford my BB cream
- Who is your favorite beauty guru on youtube? – Emily Noel
- How long do you take to get ready in the morning?
– Depends if I do my whole face/hair, It can be between an hour to an hour and a half
- What online makeup store is your favorite?
- Who are your favorite beauty blogs on tumblr?
– I just look at the pictures lol
- How long should you keep a product?
– Depends on the product, it could be a few months to a few years
- What product are you hoping to buy next?
– For my kit, lots of things (Lip tars, MUFE HD liquid foundation, advent calendar, UD eyeshadow palette, and still debating on powder). For myself, I want to try MAC’s prep and prime lip
Let me know if you like this type of post in the comment section. What other post would you like me do?
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog. I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and I can’t wait to see you again on the next one. Bye!
Come say hi on my other forms of social media!