Hi guys! I hope you are all having a great week so far. If you know me well you will know that I love my Question Tuesday post. So, 2 weeks ago I did a special post asking you to comment. I received many comment questions which I’m going to share with you right here. Special thanks to all friends who have responded. I’ve put links to all who have contributed to these tag questions.
Now, let’s jump right in.
Tag Questions by everyone in no particular order:
- What is your key to stress relief? Heather Lilia – Walk away from my computer and take a walk.
- What is on your Christmas wish list this year? (it’s never too early to start thinking about Christmas!) stashy – I’ve a long beauty list to go through this year. So, I’ll be a separate post for that.
- What is the best site of blogging for you? Sonja Josipovic – I’m using WordPress and I’m quite happy with their service.
- You can only take FIVE beauty products with you on a trip. What do you take? Ash @ Spit Up and Sit Ups – Hmm.. this is a tough one. But if I’ve to choose only five then I’ll take my moisturizer, bb cream, an eyeliner, eyeshadow palette and a lipstick.
- Name your top 5 “holy grail” products! (Makeup) ingrid – Beauty Blender, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, it Cosmetics CC+ Cream and Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette.
- What’s your favorite concealer? hey.maca (@esmacaa) – For drugstore brand, I like the Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer.
- What is your number one favourite beauty product? Nellwyn Lampert (@cardinalpress) – This is a difficult one since I love all my beauty products but I’ll say eyeshadow palette since I’ve most in my collection
- What did you have for breakfast this morning? Valerie Gray (@valmg) – A banana, 2 toasted bread on avocado and a cup of hot coffee latte.
- If you only had 5 minutes to do your makeup, what products would you apply? Saidah www.aproverbswife.com – I can’t go out without eyeliner and lipstick.
- What was the last thing which made you laugh? Jelena Milosavljević – My son told me that his home-class teacher kiss him on the cheek to express thanks for the birthday gift. He said “Mommy I don’t want to marry Mdm Annie”.
- What is one place you wish you could visit and one place you would love to go back to? Neely (@Neelykins) – I wish to visit Europe someday and I want to revisit Japan again.
- Do you *actually* throw out your mascara every three months?
(http://www.classyontherun.blogspot.com) – It’s advisable to throw away mascara every 3 months but I keep those with cute packaging for my collection.
- My question is what made you come up with this and what is the weirdest question that somebody has ever asked you? toughcookiemommy – I just got this idea as I was preparing for my weekly Question Tuesday post. It’s quite random but I really enjoy the response I get. I don’t remember getting any weird question honestly. I find all the questions are well thought-off.
- What are your best tips for make up while cruising and why. Tell us about make uptrends and myths. (@MrsALOMartin) – Summer is the best time for cruising and I would advise to just bring a minimal makeup.I’ll be on the ship most of the time and I want to keep it casual.
- If you had to choose one makeup product and only one what would it be? carrie@thelavenderhytta – I love eyeshadow palette so that’s what I’ll pick
- How do you get rid of sunburns? Imaobong Asuquo – Applying aloe vera or deep moisturizer helps to cool down the skin
- If you can only choose one make up product to use for the rest of the month what would it be? crystal – My answer will still have to be eyeshadow palette
- But since I’m a huge lipstick fan, what do you prefer? Matte or sheen? And what brands do you normally use? Mai Cochico – I’m a fan of matte lipstick. I’ve a few brands which I really like. Makeup Forever, MAC and Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick line.
- If you had 25 hours in your day how would you use the extra hour? Jill Fickling-Conyers – I would definitely use the extra 1 hour catching up with reading
- Do you like contouring or a more natural look? Laura – I like a no makeup makeup look but on occasion I don’t mind contouring
- How do you keep your makeup staying fresh throughout the day? lipstickandpuppykisses – Makeup setting spray works everytime
- What’s your favorite “natural” (toxin-free) beauty product?
- What are your winter beauty essentials? T-Nicole Johnson – I need hand and body lotion, heavier moisturizers, lip balm, waterproof mascara, SPF sunscreen, budge proof eyeliner and burning a candle.
- When do you put eyeliner on and should you do top and bottom? Candy Kage – I feel that applying eyeliner can really make a big difference to the eye makeup look. Apply eyeliner on the upper liner unless I’m doing a smoky eye look then I’ll do a tight line on both top and bottom.
- What is your favorite thing to do in November? Hey Sharonoox – I love to start pulling out my wishlists and start shopping for holiday gifts.
Thank you for stopping by to read. I hope you enjoyed this post and find it interesting. Now, copy this Tag Me Beautiful and spread the fun of tagging.
I heard many of you like this idea, so let me know if you like anything specific you want me do on the next Question Tuesday! Until next time, let’s keep questions coming.
Have a wonderful day! Love you guys!
Come say hi on my other forms of social media!