Question Tuesday Tag Comments

Hi guys! Today I’m going to do something really different in this blog. I’m thinking of starting a new tag questions for November and I need your help to comment below what you would like me to put in the tag.

Let’ s chill out:

14368994_1122057511208830_2411804460905922560_n

It’s going to be called #Tag Me Beautiful.

The rule is very simple. All you’ve to do is comment one or many questions you like in the comment below. It could be any random or beauty related questions. Once I’ve collected 30 questions from you all, I’ll do a tag based on your questions. And for doing that, I’ll put a link back to your blog so that you too can do this tag.

So, let’s do this ladies and gentleman – share it and make this viral.

1. Ash @ Spit Up and Sit Ups says:

You can only take FIVE beauty products with you on a trip. What do you take?

2. What is the best side of blogging for you?

3. stashy says:

What is on your Christmas wish list this year? (it’s never too early to start thinking about Christmas!)

4. Heather Lilia says:

What is your key to stress relief?

5. what was the last thing which made you laugh? 🙂

6. What is your number one favourite beauty product?

7. Saidah says:

If you only had 5 minutes to do your makeup, what products would you apply?

8. What’s your favorite concealer?
    xo,
    Maca

9. ingrid says:

Name your top 5 “holy grail” products! (Makeup)

10. What is one place you wish you could visit and one place you would love to go back to? This is sucha fun idea!

11. What are your best tips for make up while cruising and why. Tell us about make uptrends and myths.

12. If you had to choose one makeup product and only one what would it be?

13. Love this idea! 🙂

Do you *actually* throw out your mascara every three months?

My blog is http://www.classyontherun.blogspot.com

14. toughcookiemommy says:

This is such a good idea. My question is what made you come up with this and what is the weirdest question that somebody has ever asked you?

15. How do you get rid of sunburns?

16. crystal says:

If you can only choose one make up product to use for the rest of the month what would it be?

17. Mai Cochico says:

Oh gosh, I’m not really sure what to ask you. But since I’m a huge lipstick fan, what do you prefer? Matte or sheen? And what brands do you normally use?

18. Fun idea. If you had 25 hours in your day how would you use the extra hour?

19. Laura says:

Do you like contouring or a more natural look? I’m not sure myself lol

20. Chuck Vargas says:

Sharing this to my sister since she’s really into this. Though its a great read!!

21. lipstickandpuppykisses says:

How do you keep your makeup staying fresh throughout the day?

22. What’s your favorite “natural” (toxin-free) beauty product?

23. What are your winter beauty essentials?

24. […] I hope you are all having a great week so far. If you know me well you will know that I love my Question Tuesday post. So, 2 weeks ago I did a special post asking you to comment. I received many comment […]