Question Tuesday – Journaling

Hey guys!

13736935_326113704444811_2096500397_n

Since I started blogging, I’ve started journaling as a way to stay focused and positive. I wanted to share how I did mine if you’re interested to know. I personally find bullet journaling to be a very effective tool! It’s very easy, super fun, and takes very little time out of my schedule. I really enjoy this!

Q: Who else here bullet journals? Don’t forget to comment below. I love to hear what you think.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read.

1. I bullet journal and I use a daily planner that I journal in as well! Keeps me happy

Liked by 2 people

2. Samantha says:

I just started bullet journaling last week, and I love it! I’ve always been a huge planner fan, but this is a great way to keep track of everything! I love how flowy it is compared to the structure of a planner.

Liked by 2 people

3. I journal almost every single morning during my quiet time! It really helps me start the day off on the right foot!

Liked by 2 people

4. 21flavorsofsplendor says:

I started journaling in my planner and I love it. It helps just gets my thoughts out and stay organized

Liked by 2 people

5. zozieposie says:

I love journaling! I have blogged on it and will be again soon 😀

Liked by 2 people

6. Mack says:

Those journals are so cute! It’s so funny because I started my blog as a way to journal (without journaling), and yet I still find myself constantly writing stuff in my journal and then sharing snippets. It’s great to do both! I saw Target has some super cute journals in their sales rack yesterday and I may need to go back to snatch a few extra!

Liked by 2 people

7. Joni says:

I am thinking of starting a bullet journal. I love the concept and since I find myself journaling and writing more lists since I started blogging I think it will be a great way of keeping all my ideas in one area.

Liked by 2 people

8. Taureenia says:

All I do is bullet journal! Makes me feel organized.

Liked by 2 people

9. Ave Hla says:

I’m a huge fan of bullet journaling and planners too! I’m looking a new journal for the next year already!

Liked by 2 people

10. I am interested in Bullet Journaling but haven’t started, I don’t know what type of lay out I want…
    I’ve seen many YouTube videos on it from different people. But I also do think it’s time to start my own for the same reason as you basically.
    Please share how you made yours, I would greatly appreciate it. ☺

11. I love bullet journaling and noticed how my performance not just at work, but for my blog improved! I also use journaling as a language learning aid too!