Saturday Favorite Body Wash

Hey everyone! It’s a beautiful Saturday, isn’t it?

If you’ve been following my blog, chances are you’ve read my earlier review post talking about this drugstore brand. I’ll put a link here if you like to read further.

I love a good Canadian brand and Carina Canus is one in my long list of products to try. I was sent the Goat’s Milk Body Wash with Orchid Oil in my previous post but since I love it so much, I decided to repurchase it on my own. This time, I picked the Body Wash with Marigold Oil for review today. You guys know that I love doing reviews, and so here’s my two cents opinion if you care to know.

This body wash is bomb! I like these scents of both but Orchid Oil is my favorite, it’s a great spring scent, light and mild floral which I truly adore. I enjoy products that have lathers. And this Marigold Oil Body Wash, it lathers really easily, and had a lot of super bubbly lather. It has a mild marigold flower scents which I really like.

Fabulous natural body wash, nice clean scent, doesn’t make my skin feel tight or dry. Always have it in the bathrooms.

Overall, I couldn’t stress enough how I really love the Caprina Goat’s Milk products. They are all moisturizing and soft on the skin. My skin absolutely loves it. I can totally feel the difference how soft and smooth my skins are. I got compliment from my honey bear and well, let’s just say – this product is husband approved 🙂

I would highly recommend if you are into more natural products. This product rocks!

I’ll definitely be going back to grab their Body Lotion next since the weather is getting colder and dryer up North.

And have you ever tried goat’s milk body wash before? If yes, which one? Comment your experience down below. I love to hear what you think.

Available in six fragrant scents at any drugstores, Walmart, Amazon, ebay and Costco.

Thanks so much for stopping by and read. I’ll see you guys again on the next post!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1. I’ve never seen these. We have goats and love goats milk products so they are worth trying.

2. I love goat milk soap. It does amazing things for the skin. Thanks for sharing!

3. Never heard of this brand! Would love to try these ones

4. Ave Hla says:

I haven’t used goat’s milk body wash before but I do love natural products! Have to see if they sell Carina Canus products here too, so I could try them out!

5. Oh, sounds nice! I’m hitting up Costco today so I’ll check to see if they carry Caprina body wash!

6. Looks so interesting product and cute packaging.;-)
    XO

7. I’l be honest, I’ve never thought of using goats milk for beauty products. Looks interesting.

• Thanks for your comment. There are several benefits of goats milk – it’s to delay skin anti-aging, treat acne, no chemical counterfeit and loaded with essentials.

8. shutthefrontdorr says:

I’ve never heard of this brand but always looking for natural, ultra-moisturizing products! Thanks for sharing!

9. A goat’s milk body wash sounds amazing! I bet it really moisturizes your skin.

10. Never seen these before, or even heard of goats milk shower products. I can imagine they’re really creamy and moisturising 🙂

11. Oh wow that is a really great body wash option. I do need more body wash, so will give this brand a try!

12. Sounds like a lovely product, a beauty essential must-have. It is really important that we take care of our skin.

13. Nadine Smith says:

I love products with goat’s milk! I love how it smells and I’m crazy about its moisturizing power! This sounds like a wonderful product 🙂

Nadine Smith | ScenesFromNadine.com

14. I’ve never heard of this product and I don’t think I’ve tried something with goats milk. I’ll have to check it out.

15. Oh this body wash sounds lovely! I need to check it out!

16. Brittney Moses says:

I am always down for a good body product and this looks sweet! Thanks for sharing these ❤️

17. This is interesting, I didn’t know this brand. It’s a shame we don’t get it over here.

18. Never heard of this brand, but I love natural products!

19. Never heard of this but I’m all about a wash that doesn’t make my skin feel weird!

20. kathylcsw says:

These sound amazing and perfect for cold weather.

21. Jess Benoit says:

I’ve never heard of this brand before. I bet this would be great for my teen with sensitive skin. Thanks for sharing it!

22. gingermommyrants says:

I am going to look for this. I am always looking for new body washes

23. I always prefer natural products and I think this one is also a natural body wash. Never heard of goat milk body wash but I am sure this one is amazing.

24. Bethanny Sudibyo says:

I’ve never tried this product, but I have heard lots of good things about goat milk. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this. Will check it out!

25. nmetolen75 says:

I’ve never heard of this brand before, but I love trying out new skin care products! I really like that it’s natural and made with goat’s milk!

26. I have never tried a body wash with goats milk before!! This sounds like an amazing body wash to try out.

27. Wow, I haven’t heard of the Caprina brand and I’m Canadian! I like that the body wash contains goat’s milk. It must really leave your skin feeling soft!

28. Eliz Heart says:

That looks so luxurious and must smell great and feel good on the skin. I must look for it in my local beauty shop. 🙂