Eyes Of The Week Compilation

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

I was inspired to do this after reading from my favorite youtuber’s blog.  I love watching her channel and I could confidently say that she’s one of my favorite youtuber. I really like her honesty and she seems like a very down-to-earth person. She’s an amazing woman and I really like her.

I was really pumped and excited to share with you guys. So, here is what I’ve created with my own version for this EOTW (“Eyes of the week”) compilation. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

eyes

by source

Anyway, something I’ve been trying to do recently on Instagram is to document my daily makeup looks. I’ve started something specific like lips, nails and eyes on Instagram and I thought why not do a compilation of my makeup look for the week and share it here in my blog.

So, I tried to do colorful eyes each day. Here are the look I created for the week. I really like the way everything came out together.Let me know which day is your favorite EOTD pick? Your encouragement will definitely motivate  and inspires me to do more.

EYES OF THE WEEK MAKEUP

I was too excited to share that I totally forgotten to note down the products I used. I do apologized for that. But, I’ll definitely list down for the next time round.

If you haven’t followed me on Instagram, then please do! I’m Hey Sharonoox 😉 Next week I’ll be doing lips “KISS AND TELL”- products from drugstores and high-end. So, stay tuned.

Let me know who is your favorite beauty youtubers that inspires you the most! I love to hear your thoughts in the comment below.

Thanks for reading! I’ll catch up with you guys again on the next one.

Have a great day everyone! Bye!

Sharon xoxo

Don’t miss a thing! Join conversation with me on all other social network to connect ❤

WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME:

SNAPCHAT: @sharonbprime

BUSINESS ENQUIRIES ONLY! sharonbeautyprime@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: This post is NOT sponsored. Unless otherwise mentioned, all other products were purchased by myself. All opinions are my own, honest opinions, regardless of sponsorship, referral links, and/or affiliation. Links denoted with a ❋ denotes a referral and/or affiliate link.

1. Lisa says:

Thursday eye make up is very deep and romantic looking 🙂

2. Love your post , sadly I never think of make up in this way :-/ I definetly like &love Thursday make up 🙂

3. ingrid says:

I like all your eye looks but Tuesday is the prettiest !!!💗

4. Love all the looks Sharon! Really pretty 🙂

5. harivain says:

Wow, that’s commitment! Nice falsies!!! So many colours!

6. momknowsbest15 says:

I am still learning how to apply eye shadow. These photos give me some great ideas.

7. Saturday is my favorite! That is a great compilation ❤

8. Wren LaPorte says:

You must have so much fun in the morning picking out your colors! You do such a beautiful job, I wish I could do something different. I just end up doing the same colors all the time.

9. planningthemagic says:

I love these thanks for sharing. My favorite ones are the ones that are more subtle.

10. heatherwnac says:

I am so boring – I never change it up! I’m going to take some inspiration! YEA!

11. Mai Cochico says:

I love you Tuesday and Wednesday looks the most! They’re so fierce! I would love to see more of your looks!

12. These are all so pretty! I think I love Friday the most though, the colors really stand out to me.

13. Monday and Thursday are my favorites. Can’t wait to see your lip looks!

14. These are all a good look, Glad you share this with us

15. I am not good at makeup at all! Especially my eye make up!! I needed some ideas!

16. Ana De-Jesus says:

Ooh beautiful! Friday and Saturday is definitely my favourite, I love the purple eyeshadow and on Saturday the spiky dramatic mascara x

17. Amber says:

How lovely! I haven’t done up my eyes in years now.

18. Tami says:

I need to do more with my boring small eyes. Looking forward to trying out these looks.

19. I like the monday look, my favorite by far!

20. These are great looking ways to do eye makeup!! I need to try some new looks on my eyes I always do the same thing.

21. Your eyes were beautiful every day! If I have to choose, I think I like Tuesday’s best.

22. Brandi H says:

I really like your idea. I think Monday looks really nice.

23. Sarah Bailey says:

I am loving all of these different looks. I never thought to do a different look a week.

24. AlwaysReiding says:

These all look great, but I think Friday is my favorite.
    I love your graphic for this, and I look forward to this as a new feature. Thanks for sharing! I wish I could get my eyeliner to look that nice.

25. Anosa says:

You’ve done a really great job, I dont think I can even accomplish half of these eye makup looks