Question Tuesday

Hey guys! Welcome back to our weekly Question Tuesday. I’ve got something interesting this week to share.

highend brands

Q: If you could only use one brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Think carefully before leaving your comment below. You can only choose one, my dear.

Kat Von D

Tarte

Anastasia Beverly Hills

Urban Decay

TheBalm

Hourglass

Becca

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you guys again on the next one. Bye!

Don’t miss a thing! Join conversation with me on all other social network to connect

Where you can Stalk me❤

If you are a company looking for me to review your product, I’d be happ

1. This is a tough one! 🤔Ultimately I think I’d have to go with Tarte as overall I’ve had the most success with their products. Too Faced would run a very close second though! ❤️

2. Silksache't says:

sheesh this is a tough one, but i may have to go with urban decay

3. afrugaldesteny says:

Lol, I’ve never heard of any of those brands!

4. stashy says:

MAC, just because of the wide range of colours, finishes and product range! 🙂 And they started in Toronto! 😀

5. Sanchari Das says:

This is a very difficult question .. I am never answering this one

6. Kaily says:

Oh this hurts! Urban Decay makes my favorite foundation, but Tarte makes my favorite blush and Too Faced makes my favorite eyeshadow! Ugh. I think I’d have to go with… Urb… no…. Tarte!? Ugh, it hurts!!!

7. harivain says:

NARS! They kill it with colour selection and I can actually find their independent booth in my hometown! Hahaha! I make it sound like I am actually going to commit!!! 😛