I hope you had a great weekend!! I sure did! I’ve been busy working on some tips to speed up my makeup routine.
Here are some helpful tips and tricks I find that save my day. I hope these could help you too:
First thing first:-
- Set up an area on your vanity or bathroom counter to lay out your makeup and tools. They’ll be easier to find than in an overstuffed bag.
- Choose neutral rather than trendy makeup colors so you don’t have to spend time trying to coordinate them. Make sense right!
- A pencil eyeliner is easier to handle (and so, quicker) than a liquid or gel especially when you’re in a hurry.
- Don’t use mascara on your lower lashes. It smudges, and takes time to clean up.
- Before you apply mascara, roll the brush on a tissue to get rid of clumps so that they won’t end up on your lashes (where you’ll waste time getting them off).
- Switch to a tinted moisturizer with SPF. It hydrates, evens out your skin tone, protects against UV rays, and is easier to blend than foundation
- Look for long-wearing formulas. You won’t need to touch up as often.
Comment below if this post is helpful and what are your tips to get ready FAST? I love to heat your thoughts.
Thanks for taking the time to read and I’ll see you very soon 🙂 Bye guys!
Don’t MISS another thing! You should join the conversation with me on all my social network to connect ❤
Social media to connect
- View Sharon-Beauty-Prime’s profile on Facebook
- View sharonbeautypri’s profile on Twitter
- View sharonbeautyprime’s profile on Instagram
- View sbeautyprime’s profile on Pinterest