Earth Day 2016 — Trees for the Earth.
Let’s get planting.
Seriously guys, don’t worry. I’m not suggesting that we start planting tree but there are other ways we can help our planet earth. As you might know, April 22 is celebrated as Earth day and if you haven’t already, today could probably be a good day to start helping our EARTH. Each one of us can and should do something nice for our planet Earth, be it a small act or a big change. Right!
For all you beauty junkies out there, I just happened to have put together a list of ways you can go green with your beauty routine.
Use Refill Bottles
- Look for products which has minimal packaging. May I suggest that whenever possible try to go for products with recyclable packaging.
- Buy in bulk or gallon for shampoo or conditioner
- Find stores that take back empty bottles for an exchange of a new product for example, I remembered M.A.C has a Back to M.A.C program under which you can return six primary M.A.C packaging containers in exchange for a M.A.C lipstick of your choice.
- Whether you are taking a shower or running a bath, be conscious of the amount of water you are using.
- If possible try to combine the activities such as brushing teeth and washing face in your daily shower
- Ditch bath tube and take a quick shower instead
I know WE can do this together. Let’s make everyday earth day!
That’s it for today my friends! I hope to see you again on the next one
Don’t miss a thing! Join conversation with me on all other social network to connect
CONNECT WITH ME
Join facebook group community at CB Beauty