I was very intrigued by the Beauty Blender. I suspect it’s because of the hot pink color egg or tear drop shape which is made for the face. Is it just a sponge you may ask? Wrong! This is the most amazing sponge I’ve ever seen. I was skeptical at first but now I don’t ever apply foundation without it.
I got this Beauty Blender from the Paint It Pink box I received from Sephora recently.
Here’s why :
- It makes your foundation application looks flawless as if you’re not wearing anything. It’s so easy to work for blending.
- You can use it for any type of liquid products, for example foundation, concealer, bb cream, bronzer or blush.
- It makes hard to reach areas such as under the eyes, around the nose, and corners of the mouth easy to get to with the small pointy end of the sponge.
- Beauty blender can help sheer out more of the excess product from looking or face feeling like wearing a mask.
- It doesn’t absorb the foundation like an actual sponge does, your foundation will actually go further with this.
- It comes in pink, grey, black, purple or white. Well, I must say they’re all cute.
I would love to hear from you in the comments below why is beauty blender a must have in case I missed out some important pointers.
What’s your favorite method to apply your makeup?
Thanks guys for visiting & Happy READING! Bye!
Don’t miss a thing! Join conversation with me on all other social network to connect ❤
CONNECT WITH ME
- View Sharon-Beauty-Prime’s profile on Facebook
- View sharonbeautypri’s profile on Twitter
- View sharonbeautyprime’s profile on Instagram