Why Is Beauty Blender A MUST?

I was very intrigued by the Beauty Blender. I suspect it’s because of the hot pink color egg or tear drop shape which is made for the face. Is it just a sponge you may ask? Wrong! This is the most amazing sponge I’ve ever seen.  I was skeptical at first but now I don’t ever apply foundation without it.

I got this Beauty Blender from the Paint It Pink box I received from Sephora recently.

Here’s why :

1. It makes your foundation application looks flawless as if you’re not wearing anything. It’s so easy to work for blending.
  2. You can use it for any type of liquid products, for example foundation, concealer, bb cream, bronzer or blush.
  3. It makes hard to reach areas such as under the eyes, around the nose, and corners of the mouth easy to get to with the small pointy end of the sponge.
  4. Beauty blender can help sheer out more of the excess product from looking or face feeling like wearing a mask.
  5. It doesn’t absorb the foundation like an actual sponge does, your foundation will actually go further with this.
  6. It comes in pink, grey, black, purple or white. Well, I must say they’re all cute.

I would love to hear from you in the comments below why is beauty blender a must have in case I missed out some important pointers.

What’s your favorite method to apply your makeup?

Thanks guys for visiting & Happy READING! Bye!

Sharon xoxo

Don’t miss a thing! Join conversation with me on all other social network to connect

CONNECT WITH ME

1. khtwomey says:

I LOVE my beauty blender no have one very similar to yours!

Kendall

2. stashmatters says:

A Beauty Blender type of sponge has definitely made some of my “difficult” foundations apply so much better! I haven’t used my buffing brushes as much since starting to use a foundation sponge (not necessarily the Beauty Blender brand).
    I recently saw that they released a NUDE sponge colour!

3. I love my beauty blender. It just helps everything blend so smoothly. I guess its an appropriate name…

4. Beauty Blenders are awesome! You can actually wet the sponge a bit (then squeeze it just so it’s damp) for even more flawless application whilst bouncing it gently on your face. It’s definitely the greatest way for good, smooth coverage!

5. miacupcake says:

I don’t usually use foundation….but can see where this would come in handy for all sorts of makeup application! Gorgeous.

6. tessgalen says:

I go through phases with my beauty blender, sometimes I love and it sometimes I hate it. Sometimes I don’t want to use it just because I don’t want to wash it!

7. Leslie says:

I have a few of these but I don’t wear foundation because everything I’ve tried breaks out my face so bad. It is soft and squishy though.

• Sorry to hear about your not so good experience with wearing foundation. Have you tried using the BB for other liquid products. I also know that the Beauty blender can be used for under the eye concealer. Thanks Leslie for stopping by and comment! xo

8. Mary B says:

I love a good blender, and I have a few of these. I don’t feel complete without using one.

Mary
    #AtoZChallenge E is for Elle

9. I jumped on the BB train last year and it took me a bit to warm up to it and now I’m hooked. I can’t go back to using a brush to apply my foundation, the BB just applies it so well and give me that airbrushed finish. And somehow I made mine last an entire year before it started to disintegrate so for me it’s been a really good investment! 🙂

• So happy to hear that you had great experience with the BB. For the price and longevity in quality as you mentioned, it sounds like a wise and dang good investment. 🙂 Thanks so much for your comment hun! xo

10. Ellis says:

OMG It’s soooo cute! I love the color~ it looks so squishy and lovely.

11. Ursula Ball says:

My favorite method for applying makeup is with my Ecotool brushes and sometimes either with a sponege or fingertips!

Ursula

12. I love my beauty blender. I use mine for everything. The colors are super cute, too!

13. ibeautytalk says:

I use the real techniques complexion sponge and was wondering if its similar to the beauty blender if you have happen to have tried both?

Liked by 2 people

14. Loved your post Sharon. I was about to ask you what your thoughts are regarding the real techniques sponge but saw that you have already commented about it. Would love to read your post on it too 🙂 xoxo

15. Love this. I agree about everything you mentioned about Beauty Blenders. It’s an essential for my personal makeup routine and is an essential in my professional makeup kit too. xo

16. I can’t live without mine! I have this one, a mini and the flat one. I use it for dry and liquid products Best invention in the makeup world!!!

17. Looooove my Beauty Blender! I ditched almost all my luxurious makeup brushes “because” of it! 😅😅😅xx, Annie | Annie’s Beauty

18. harivain says:

I personally feel it’s rather pricey. I am sure the finish is beyond flawless. However, I think it serves a purpose to a makeup artist more than it does to me personally…