Lancome Eye Makeup Remover – Save or Splurge

Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover at the moment could probably be the last quest on my search for a holy grail eye makeup remover .

It comes together in my Lancome train set I got a few months ago from Pharmaprix (local drugstore).

I’m cheap! Well not really but when it comes to eye makeup remover, I always tend to go for a middle to high end brands. I think of nothing when I splurge for $36.50 on 4.2 fl oz makeup remover knowing that it wouldn’t hurt my sensitive eyes.

I’ve the same mentality like others, don’t get me wrong me here. Well, I can buy a new eyeshadow palette or compact close to the price tag but for me I rather invest in a good makeup remover that wouldn’t cause irritations to my eyes.

I’ve tried to get on board with Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover, it’s pretty good but not as good as Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover.

Available now at Sephora and drugstores.

Have you tried it? Leave your comments below.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Don’t miss a thing! Join conversation with me on all other social network to connect

CONNECT WITH ME

1. I use it. I also use Clinique’s oily remover and the cream both. They are my all time faves.

2. stashmatters says:

I’ve tried this through a gwp sample and it’s quite good! I found it a bit oily though for my liking. Have you tried the Bourjois one? It’s really good.

3. Adina Mera says:

I’ve tried this one and liked it but I still think it’s way too pricey!

4. Looks like a great product I’d like to try some time, thanks for sharing!

5. a good one indeed! 😉 xx, Annie | Annie’s Beauty

6. I love Lacome. It’s my fav products but I’ve not tried this… yet.

7. Anamika Ojha says:

I have never heard about this product but it sounds awesome. I will definitely check this out!

8. tessgalen says:

This was the first more high end skincare product I ever bought!

9. Ursula Ball says:

That is my Number Eye Makeup remover for me although its pricey…I got a sample myself and saving it for last! But you can never go too cheap for remover that is easy on your eyes!

Ursula

10. I’ve tried this before! I got it in a little beauty kit for Christmas. It works pretty well! 🙂

11. Ehhh it looks pretty but I don’t know if I can get on board with that price. I may have to stick with my Almay 😬

12. I’ve heard great reviews of Lacome’s eye makeup remover, but for some reason, I can’t get myself to buy it. Maybe it’s because I’m cheap and rather use a drugstore brand instead.

13. the best remover hands down

14. mutange12 says:

Looks pretty and amazing. The past few days I have learning so much about make ups I think I will end up joining the fashion industry.

15. I have not try it before but im looking forward to get it!

16. Laura x Loves says:

I love lancome, am yet to try this though. Sounds amazing x

17. That was one of the first higher end products I ever tried and I hated it because it made my eyes sting but now I love it, it works so well!

18. Jolene says:

I love it. I have to use a lot more of the drugstore brand so it’s probably almost as expensive either way. And a lot less messy, and less time consuming! I’m partial to Lancome, their pressed powder is still a favorite of mine. And their black eyeliner lol.