Instagram For Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Lovers

Hey everyone! It’s been very quiet here this week. This gives me the opportunity to organize and update some pictures to my Instagram. I noticed that my Instagram was suffering. So I decided to start making connections with so many IG friends. I’m so glad to meet different friends who share the same passion there. I’ve fallen in love with Instagram all over again. Yay!

If you like to FOLLOW me on my Instagram to connect and share your pictures or blog post, don’t forget tot leave your  Instagram links in the comment below so that I can give you a FOLLOW.

instagram logo

Okay, I’m forcing myself to stop there. I’ll continue to update this post so keep it bookmarked!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

72ff71332f92c455e4171ddabd9fe55c57c054a3bd60c58c9c

1. Followed! I’m abrashattitude on there as well. 😊

2. Camille Shern says:

Just followed you! Good luck x

3. I love Instagram too, but it always gives me such outfit envy! ❤

4. I admit I don’t really get into Instagram but mine is http://www.instagram.com/blogsshe

5. Allan Liwanag says:

I have been procrastinating for forever. I have been intending to create an IG but haven’t had the time to do it. I’m sorry that I’m not able to add you on my IG account

6. Lovely IG page . Followed

7. imnotgrandpa says:

Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are all social media sites we must use to promote our blogs. I followed you. If you want to return the favor, I’m imnotgrandpa on Instagram.

8. Followed 😊 my username is heyaitsnat 💜

9. Joanna says:

I use Instagram mainly to share pictures on Facebook. I don’t have a massive follow, mostly friends and family.

10. mariedavis10 says:

Followed you on Instagram hun. X
    Http ://mariesbeauties.Co.UK

11. That is a good way to gain followers and readership. Using instagram especially on fashion where photos are the way to go.

12. journeyfreak says:

Followed your insta via @journeyfreak7 🙂 cool page!

13. Just followed your Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/followthesisters/) and I have to tell you – it made me hungry instantly!!

14. i’ve following you for a while by now and I always like your new shots! 🙂

15. maryamkabir says:

Love Instagram, but it can be stressing lol specially when you see all these awesome outfits

16. DavidTofie says:

Great post I have to say, also your blog is very inspiring me to write more. Keep doing this, wishing you successful journey!

17. Ana De Jesus says:

IG is my favourite platform but I don’t like that it is changing its format. Good luck!

18. Glad to see you joining us on Instagram, it’s such a huge market!

19. Allan Liwanag says:

I have not made any IG account for my blog yet. I should. Thanks for reminding me.

20. dreammer says:

Thanks. My IG is http://www.instagram.com/dreammerin. Please follow me.

21. Lily Daily says:

I love Instagram too but didn’t really get a chance to work on it as much as I like. Followed you! Here’s mine: https://www.instagram.com/lilydailyboutique/

22. marymakeup says:

You can find me here: Msjunegirl 😀

23. Followed you on IG, mine is: creativelifestyleca

24. I LOVE instagram! So much inspiration from others, and feedback on my posts which makes me feel like I am making a difference. Mine is http://www.instagram.com/allthingswithpassion

25. Love finding new friends to share my beauty obsession with 🙂 My handle is @littleblushingbirdie

26. Instagram is an absolutely fabulous place, isn’t it?