Tips On Your Lips Quick Fix

Want to BRIGHTEN Up a bold lips … continue reading.

Bold Lipsticks

Here’s what I used to make this a gorgeous bold lips.

Makeup Forever Matte Lipstick in Mat9 from Sephora

Wet n Wild Lipstick in 15 Minutes Aflame

Here’s a simple way to give your bold lip a 3D effect or ombre lips.

Three steps to a Quick Fix:

nude lips

Nude lips

Start applying your favorite lipstick as you normal would.

take 1

Add a lighter color from the same color family on the center of your lower lip. This method would create a fuller and extra dimension to lips.

take 2

Want more intensify lips, then apply the lighter color lipstick on the upper lip too.

take 3

And that’s all you need to do for a 3D dimension or ombre lips. Done!

that's it gif

by source

Well, ya!

Reminder: Try not to smack your lips together. The last thing you want is having a color mixed lips. Other than that, go out and show off your beautiful lips.

Hope you find this post interesting and helpful. A quick and easy bold lips fix right, now go and try it!

What’s your favorite color lipstick for this Spring? I love to read your comments below.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read. Hope to see you again on the next one! Bye!

Don’t miss another post! Join conversation with me on all my other social network to connect

1. Thanks for sharing this. I only started wearing lipstick a few months ago! At the age of 33, a little late, but love reading tips on how to apply make up for best results.

2. stashmatters says:

I always smack my lips together! It’s just a habit. This look would never last on me haha.

3. Joanna says:

Thank you for sharing these tips. My favorite color this spring is purple and I have my eyes on a MAC purple lipstick, which I want to buy 🙂

4. ennnimm says:

I love lipsticks! I’ve notice there are huge diffrences between marks! I loved the tips, thank you for sharing!

5. Roberta says:

Thanks for sharing this. There is a few easier steps too but this is good aswell 🙂

adventurousmiles.com

6. Ursula Ball says:

Hahaha! I love your Lipstick post for getting this effect! 🙂

Ursula

7. To be honest I don’t ever wear lipstick but if I ever need to for some reason I can’t imagine right now, this is where I’ll come for guidance.

8. I always smack my lips, so I guess I shouldn’t! Lovely color combo! I am normally a red lipstick user!

9. Ana De-Jesus says:

Thank you! I have a problem with my lips as they tend to bleed out ( the lipstick) what could I do to solve that?

• You can use a lip liner to outline your lips or try Urban Decay Ultimate ozone pencil, before you fill in with lipstick. Second option, if you have a creamy lip liner you can use that instead of lipstick. Hope this help.

10. Now I understand what my girlfriend is talking about, haha 🙂 But I have learnt first hand how good Sephora products are, when I had to cover a black eye, they put some make Up on me and two minutes later you could not see anything.

11. I’ve been enjoying brighter colors lately. These are lovely.

12. eloise25 says:

nice easy tips to follow, thanks for sharing!

13. I always smack my lips all the time. i love doing ombre lips too but mostly with red and dark purple shades ❤ love the color combination you have here. looks great on you :*

• I have the same habit before I tried using tissue to blot my lipstick. This method won’t smudge or mixed the beautiful ombre that you’ve just created. Love red and purple ombre. I obsessed with ombre lips now lol

14. Diana says:

Wonderful look, looks great on you! Unfortunately for me, the main reason I don’t wear lipstick is because I am a notorious lip-smacker lol, living the tinted lip balm life 🙂

15. great tips lovely! 😉 xx, Annie | Annie’s Beauty

16. thetravelpockets says:

Haha, I always have the habit of smacking my lips together. Great tip!

17. Ochalina says:

This the method I always do. It’s true, gives you the 3D effect, and make your lips a lot fuller.

18. Although I rarely wear make up and lipstick, I enjoyed reading your post.

19. Klaudia says:

Enjoyed , enjoyed , enjoyed 🙂 what a ‘fresh’ way to explain …. love the GIF at the bottom ! Great site all together , will have some more sneaky peeks , as I’ve bookmarked your site for more . Love the lipstick colours you have picked for this post aswell . Thinking of writing about some beauty topic this week , will get back for more trends , great source . Check out Klaudia’s Corner please http://goo.gl/fRRM0h maybe you’re interested in guest posting ?!

20. trwakelin says:

What a great tutorial! I’ll definitely have to try this technique out. I’m always looking for ways to change up my make up!

21. manju says:

This is fun! I mix and match my lipsticks to create new shades all the time, but I have never done this!

22. KatR says:

I don’t wear makeup but for those who do, these tips would be useful.