DIY Natural Lip Scrub

Want to know how to treat a dull and dark looking lips! I hear you …

With cold weather comes dry, cracked skin and lips, which I could do without. The one thing I do love about this time of year though is I can get crafty and weird to try out new things at the comfort of my kitchen pantry.

Not only does this lip scrub taste super yummy, but it also leaves your lips smooth and moist! And of course, it is super easy and you probably already have everything you need on hand! Not to mention that it takes seconds to do it.

It’s not rocket science, just a DIY Unfortunately but I seriously recommend everyone to at least try it, OR unless you’re allergic to orange.

Item Needed:

ONE Orange peel (so the next time you eat an orange). Don’t throw away the orange peels.

Orange-Peels

Next step:

Use the inside of the orange peel, yes the white part and just rub it on your lips for a minute or two and see your lips brighten up and “blush. The best part is it’s so convenient, you can do this everywhere and anywhere you like. While watching Net flicks, YouTube or blogging etc…

that's it gif

I kid you not! It’s that simple. Try it and let me know what you think in the comment below.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to see you again on the next one 🙂

Don’t MISS another thing! You should join the conversation with me on all my social network to connect

Social media to connect

1. stashmatters says:

Interesting! Never heard of this. And it’s basically free if you’re going to eat an orange anyway! 🍊

2. Kaily says:

Interesting, I’ll have to try that! I eat a few clementines a day so maybe I’ll use one of them!

3. Ursula Ball says:

Hahaha! Here have an orange! Feel and look good at the same time! I suck orange wedges alot 🙂

Ursula

4. OOH! I’m definitely going to have to try this! I’m always a sucker for quick and easy lip treatments!

• I feel the same way too. This DIY works wonderfully on me without much effort. It’s easy and quickly. You get to see the results immediately after you rubbed them on lips. I highly recommend anyone to try this xo

5. Whoa! This is an awesome tip! I’m going to have to remember to grab some oranges during my next grocery tip. 😉

6. This is such a cool & simple idea. I can’t believe I’ve never heard of it. Definitely going to try this. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

7. I will have to try this as well! 😁😁😁xx, Annie | Annie’s Beauty

8. Aisha says:

Definitely trying this! 🙂

9. Megan Joy says:

This is a new one! I love how simple it is. Literally one ingredient and your done 🙂 Great post!

10. EG III says:

I’m really curious to see the effects of this…next time I have an orange I’ll definitely try.

11. indiantraditionalbeauty says: