Tarte Tarletelette Tease

Could I proclaim that I’m hooked with this Tartelette Tease. It’s great when a new discovery turns out to be worth the hype! I’ve read and heard Tartelette Matte and Clay palettes many times before and when I saw this at Sephora website. I ordered it right away.

Brand history: Tarte is a US beauty brand, with a cruelty and paraben-free range featuring natural ingredients such as nourishing Amazonian Clay and plant extracts.

If you wanted the new Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette (US$21) but didn’t order it yet. Probably now is the time to do it, now that it’s available at Sephora, Tarte.com. The last time I checked at Ulta and Marcy websites, they have them too.

Left 1st column: Whisper and Wink Right, last column Heartbreaker and Bff are all matte. The middle column is where the shimmery shades of Crush and First Kiss are. Both shadows all work very well together when it comes to blending well. Love that it gives a flattering look too.

If you do prefer a neutral base eyeshadow palette, Tartelettre Tease is a good one to pick. It includes a mix of four matte and two shimmer shades in Crush and First Kiss.The shadows themselves are soft, blendable and very wearable, oh and that gold packaging and good size mirror. Other benefits include portability and great for every day looks.

The color swatch here is as per the color selection in the Tarte palette above.

Shades line up include:

• Whisper (light pink)
  • Crush (taupe shimmer)
  • Heartbreaker (brown)
  • Wink (light mauve)
  • First Kiss (mauve shimmer)
  • BFF (plum)

I’m loving the rich tones of this new Tartelette collection. The texture is so soft, smooth and silky.

From finger color swatch, they look a little chalky if you tried to build it up and swatch on your arm but they do work well on the eyes with brushes. No fallout detected. Yipee!

The powders are so long lasting that I actually think this works out for the value of CAD$25.00.

Here is what I concluded. I honestly think is a great price for such a quality brand. If you fancy trying some new products or treating someone or yourself a birthday gift, I think this one absolutely worth the money.

What do you think of this Tartlette Tease? Leave your comments below.

Thanks for taking the time to read and hope to see you on the next one! If you have any questions or would like me to do a more in-depth post on any of these products, please  let me know – you can leave a comment below, on my Facebook page or email me.

Sharon xoxo

Don’t miss a thing! Join conversation with me on all other social network to connect

CONNECT WITH ME

1. elementsoflivinglife says:

I love pallettes! Especially the ones with darker colors. I am officially jealous. Thanks for sharing!

2. Oh this is so pretty! Great review!

3. Kaily says:

This is so pretty! It seems to be the perfect travel palette. Tarte is really stepping up their eyeshadow game!

4. I’m obsessed with this palette! Love the mixture of mattes and shimmers, the link and mauve tones are too gorgeous.
    Lucie xo | lucieleannexo.wordpress.com

5. Looooove it! Great post! :-*

6. danielleglye2223 says:

Those colors are gorgeous!

7. I really want this :((((

8. I hadn’t heard of it before reading, definitely going to try out now

9. I for sure dont NEED anymore palettes but man this looks good!

10. stashmatters says:

Oh I REALLY like this! I haven’t been too keen to try Tarte palettes (they’re so massive) but this 6 pan looks great! And less commitment for me!

11. letlezley says:

I loved this. Im a huge fan of tart products, and I’m always looking for more neutral palettes. I may have to try this one!

12. neversaydiebeauty says:

Your photos made it look like gray shades so I could use, but it must be the lighting or computer. It’s a really good buy, but I have so many palettes with these shades. But again it’s $18 USD. Hard to pass up! Enjoy

13. meganteee says:

This is such a great value! I love the Tartelette & Tartelette In Bloom palettes. This looks like it can be a great affordable option if you want to get started with Tarte!

14. The colours in this palette look gorgeous, perfect for creating a simple smokey eye 🙂

15. I think I gravitate toward crush color. I love a little shimmery brown. It helps bring out the green in my eyes.

16. Ursula Ball says:

I like 3 of the shades but I wouldn’t get this palette myself but I am glad that you love this Tarte palette! 🙂

Ursula

17. Wow, it looks more pigmented than I thought it would be, thanks for the lovely swatches!

18. heyitskaysways says:

I love tarte shadows, I’m thinking of buying this for traveling!

19. CUTE! I love Tarte products and I know I’ll love this palette. The swatches look amazing. I need this palette like now. Ahhhh.

20. Love it, I’m gonna have to try it out! I have just one tarte lipstick but never tried this palette

21. trulyyoursa says:

I would love to try this pallette. These colors look amazing and really pigmented.

22. QueenThrifty says:

I have been looking at the different palettes I love this one.

23. Colorful Martian says:

Amazing palette! I love it!

24. I love the colors!