Happy Valentine’s Day, Gorgeous!
Sharon: It’s ME!
LOL! I just died! I can’t help laughing (oh gosh! I love Ellen. She’s the funniest person I know. Check on Ellen Degeneres Show, I just adore her). Woot! woot!
A classic valentine’s day song version: Here are my 7 top favorite songs in no particular orders
- Endless Love, Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
- I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston
- Have I Told You Lately, Rod Stewart
- Love Me Tender, Elvis Presley
- You’re Still the One, Shania Twain
- When You Say Nothing At All, Allison Krauss
- You’re the Inspiration, Chicago
Anyone feeling like this sometimes! It’s perfectly normal in my opinion. We all want to feel loved not only on valentine’s day but everyday of our waking lives. Right!
Sometimes, we act weird a little and …
… get too emotional.
Have a Fabulous Valentine’s day friends and everyday too! Love you guys plenty ❤ [muak]
Which is your favorite love song you both listened as a couple? Make sure to leave your comments below. The cheesier the better.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. Hope to see you on the next one!
Don’t miss another thing! Join conversation with me on all my other social network to connect ❤
CONNECT WITH ME
- View Sharon-Beauty-Prime’s profile on Facebook
- View sharonbeautypri’s profile on Twitter
- View sharonbeautyprime’s profile on Instagram
- View sbeautyprime’s profile on Pinterest