Glossy Girly By Elf |REVIEW

ELF is by far the most inexpensive beauty products and loved by many makeup lovers.

I’m not quite a lip gloss person myself but I sure love the price. For $7.00 you get three pretty lip gloss in the shades of red, pink and plum.

The Lip gloss Super Glossy Lip Shine by ElfThese make your lips feel so smooth and it tastes great. This lip gloss has different fruity taste depending on the shades. Honestly, I’m not a big fan of the lip gloss but the colors DOES look right up my alley judging from the transparent tube packaging.

elf lip gloss

This lip gloss gives a nice glossy finish but I felt it was thick in formula with a slight feeling of tackiness. I’m don’t feel comfortable wearing lip products that makes my lips feels heavy and gunky. I also noticed that the Plum color lip gloss doesn’t have the color intensity I would have expected. They have delicious scents and taste but sadly I’m not “wow” by these 😦

This is a decent deal price wise if you like elf lip gloss product! I want to like them but it just failed to  impress me. So, I’ll not repurchase this again. I’ll give these away.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Are you loving the Lip gloss? What’s your favourite tinted lip gloss? I want to hear your comments down below.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Don’t MISS another posts! Follow me on all my social networks to connect ❤

SOCIAL NETWORKS

1. neversaydiebeauty says:

Cute little tubes! I like lip gloss but it’s opaque for me 😉

2. agapelovedesigns says:

Oh the red color gloss is super pretty!

3. getmakeupforfree says:

Beautiful shades! I might pick these up just because it’s 3 for $7! Lol! If you like a non sticky lip gloss, I totally recommend younique. They don’t have chemicals in them either like most lip glosses do. You can shop my site or look at my blog if you’d like to try them 🙂 good luck! 🙂 https://www.youniqueproducts.com/products/landing?psid=283602

• Thanks for your comment. The price of elf is definitely a steal. I’ve heard of Younique but never have the chance to try their products. I’ll hop over to your blog for sure.

• getmakeupforfree says:

If you haven’t tried elfs eyebrow kit, I recommend that also! It’s $3, and has a colored wax and powder. It’s awesome! 🙂 yea swing by my blog or website! Have a great nite 🙂

4. I’m not a big fan of lip gloss but I know a couple people that would totally enjoy this set. For the price, they would absolutely love this!

5. ingrid says:

The Plum color looks so darn good on you !!! The effect is remarkable … Beautiful xo

6. Tee Joe says:

I love e.l.f products and these glosses look like something I need to try.

7. Ursula Ball says:

Those are some pretty shade by elf but there is reason I am “lockdown” on buying anymore…I like the The Balm, MaryKay, and more!

Ursula