I saw this rylie*style doing this Christmas Tag and since I was having so much fun doing my Holly Jolly Christmas Tag, I’m simply just filled with the holiday mood that I decided to do another tag post. Hope you’d like it.
I’m excited already so let’s jump in right away:
1. What’s you favorite Christmas film?
I’d go with It’s A Wonderful Life and Scrooge. We watched these classics movies every year. It definitely gets me in the Christmas spirit 🙂
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes, most of the time. Living in Canada, the percentage of not having a White Christmas is next to zero! But seeing the weather this past few weeks, I might have to take it back. I very much want a White Christmas, it wouldn’t feel the same without snows.
3. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
Christmas day is mostly at home. I love spending a quiet Christmas day with my family! Open presents followed by our traditional picture taking and watching Christmas classic movies. Then we lounged around, eat, naps and repeats.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Hmm.. this is a tough one to choose. I love all Christmas songs but if I get to pick a favorite it’ll be White Christmas
5. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve?
Nope, I prefer everyone to open their gifts on Christmas Day. More time to enjoy the gifts we received and be chatty the meaning of the gifts presented.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Um…I don’t really know all but only Rudolph, the Red nose reindeer. Okay, I’m terrible remembering names.
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Just spending time with my family! Wearing pyjamas on the morning of Christmas Day opening presents under the decorated Christmas tree.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake! I would prefer to have a real tree though. I miss the smell of pine.
9. What is your all-time favorite Christmas sweet/treat?
Butter cookies and fruit cake!
10. Be honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving them better?
The true meaning of this Holiday season is mainly about the spirit of giving. I very much enjoyed to give more than to receive. The joy that was planted on each and everyone’s face are PRICELESS! I love receiving gifts, of course.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I’ll have to skip on this one until next Wednesday’s post. Sneak peek, it’s a topic we wanted to share in our collaboration posts.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holidays?
Vacationing to Japan or Korea with my family 🙂
13. Are you a Pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I enjoy wrapping presents and always buy new ones to store every time. Finishing touch with a bow or star ribbon.
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
Having a new member added to our family. My son was born in Oct and it was so special for a little bundle of joy joining us that year!
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Umm.. I honestly can’t remember. It was so long ago 😦
16. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make new resolutions yearly, and try to stick to them as much as I could!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Jesus is the Reason for this Season!
Here are the links to other BABES IN BLOGLAND friends. Check their Blogmas Day 20
- Stashy from Stash Matters
- Ingrid from Curly Spring Blossom
- Kaily from Hello Kaily
Well, I’m not tagging anyone this time since it has been a hectic time and I’ve read some awesome answers from many bloggers in the group who had done it, but if you wish to do it, I’ll happy to read your answers.
What is your odometer right now? Are you feeling calm or stressed out? Leave your comments down in the comment section.
Thanks as usual for taking the time to read and hope to see you again on the next one 🙂
Don’t miss a thing! Follow me on all my social networks ❤