Wanna spice up some eye makeup look with a cat liner look. I’ve some simple and easy steps that anyone can do. Okay, I’m not a master beauty guru but here is what I learned throughout my blogging experience.
Here’s how … a step-by-step tutorial:
- I’m using the Liquid Eyeliner by LA Colors in Black.
- Apply eyeshadow on lid. Here I used a very light shade in Bare by LA Colors. Start lining from center of lid towards the outer corner, stop after drawing 1/2 ” or so- as shown.
- Continue to line straight out. Make sure the end doesn’t exceed the end of your eyebrow tail.
- Now join the end of the line to the outer end of your eye.
- Line the rest of your eye starting from center to the inner corner. Try to make it thinner as it goes in.
- Time to fill inside the lines now& tightline the inner part of your eye now, so there’s no visible gaps.
Only for this look did I applied eyeliner before eyeshadows. I’m using the Wet n’ Wild Color Icons 8-pan eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone. I used the green and brown shadows which works magnificently. Up it with the beige color as highlighter. Touch up with mascara and I’m really to face the world!
Easy right! Go and try it now and let me know what’s your experience like. Good luck!
Let me know if this cat eyeliner makeup tutorial is helpful? What’s your tips or tricks to do your cat eyeliner? Leave your comments below, for I love to read them.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read. Stay beautiful!
You can join me on facebook, twitter, instagram and bloglovin’ ❤