I was nominated by Rhia from RCubed for this Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. It has been awhile since I last did my award and I’m excited to answer the question posted by her. If you aren’t following her yet, you really should as she is one of the sweetest bloggers that you will meet! I’ll put her link down below.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger has sent you.
- Create 10 new questions for nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 bloggers and notify them
Here are the questions Rhia asked me:
1. What piece of clothing or accessory is essential to any outfit you wear? A pair of nice comfortable shoes is all I need to go with my outfit. I love it simple but yet elegant, if that make sense.
2. Do you often wear your hair down or up? In summer, I love to updo my hair into a ponytail or a bun!
3. What’s the last movie you watched in a theater? Disney movie “Cinderella”
4. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, living or deceased, who would you pick? I don’t mind any celebrity but definitely he/she must be definitely alive and kicking, hahaha!
5. When a new beauty trend happens, do you usually take part in it? I tried to follow the latest trends to share them with my friends here in my blog.
6. What’s your current favorite beauty brand? Lately, I’m obsessed with BH Cosmetics, Joe Fresh and Quo Cosmetics but my go to buddies are the Balm, UD, NYX, Lorac and Wet n Wild <3
7. Besides blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time? Hmm… I love to read, spending quality time with my family, watching mystery movies and cook.
8. Toilet paper. Are you on team over or team under (for further clarification, how would you position it on the holder)? I would say a team over. This may be TMI, but I want the pretty embossed side to be facing me and softer side folded out.
9. Favorite TV show? Nova, Secret of the Death (documentary)
10. Summer will be coming to a close within the next month. Are you sad to see it go, or are you over it and looking forward to a new season? With the heat I’m more than over with this summer. Can’t wait till Fall season though. I’m strange in the sense that I have to admit that I miss the cold weather hahaha!
I wanted to thank RCubed for this nomination and you can go to her blog to read her version. As for me, I’ll be nominating 5 nominees instead of 10 for this award. So, here are my five nominees :- They’re …
- Jodi from A Brash Attitude
- Brianna from Online Beauty Finds
- Kara from Fit Chick Nextdoor
- Gifts Hands In Motion
- Thora from Thora Davidsen
You are to answers the questions which were send to me and I look forward to reading yours. These are fun questions which I think you’ll enjoy doing.
Please put your nomination for bloggers you think that I’ve missed out and you like them to do by commenting below.
Thank you so much for dropping by.
You can follow me on facebook, twitter, instagram and bloglovin’ <3