The weather is hot outside and what better way than to stay indoor and watch some of my favorite youtube videos and reading your blogs. So, I stumbled across a beauty blog which I find very interesting and love to share it with you all.
I showed you how to rock yellow one of the hottest colors this Summer but if you like a bit more drama, nothing beats a tropical eye like the Congo jungle -inspired elements in the Christian Siriano A/W 2015 collection, models were given tropical eye makeup in shades of plum and yellow”.
Here is my very own version of the tropical eye inspired by Chanel Runway 2015. I used as closed the possible colors but hope you guys like the tutorial either way. All the products I used, I did a full review awhile ago. I’ll put a link down below at the end of this post.
Okay, this is the eye makeup look that I’m going to replicate. Here is what the makeup artist did for his models and right underneath is how I did mine.
Here are the makeup products I used for this look:-
- Evelyn Iona Eye Base which I put all over my eyes
- Hard Candy Heavy Duty Concealer in Ultra Light to hide dark circles under my eyes
- Maybelline Color Tattoo eye studio eyeshadow in Pomegranate Punk on lids
- theBalm Shady Lady eyeshadow palette in All The Way Annie for the crease (plum shade) and for my lower eye
- theBalm Shady Lady eyeshadow palette in Envious Erin as highlighter on the brow bone
- Flower Beauty Shadow Play Eyeshadow in Orange for the inner corner
- Wet n Wild mascara in Black the finishing touch