Hey Beauties! It’s been a minute since I talked about a beauty product on my blog despite having a little shopping spree just recently like two days ago and getting some new goodies. And here I am doing a 7 Beauty Sins Tag. Never heard of, right! Then continue reading …
1. GREED: Most expensive/inexpensive make up product you own.
I have lots of inexpensive products which can’t beat this Bonne Bell set. So, I got to put this up to share with you guys. It’s my most recent acquired Bonne Bell 3 in one products in a purse. I paid $3 for three makeup items with a cute purse at my local Dollar Store. Yipee!!!
While I’ve a fair share of expensive products to mention but I’ll just going to pick one item and it’s the Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palettes 1,2 & 3.
2. WRATH: what products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Hmm… my love and hate relationship product will have to be the
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Hahaha! I’m going to say eos lip balm. It has delicious flavor. Its 100% natural and organic. Yum!
4. SLOTH: What beauty product so you neglect due to laziness?
One of my New Year resolution is to curl my eyelashes which I have been slacking recently.
5. PRIDE: what beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I would have to say my lips. A good lip color will definitely boost up my self confidence to the max.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Mens shaving cream – I love the smell and it attracts me, hahaha! Oh gosh … this is embarrassing😛
7. ENVY: What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
I’m obsessed with eyeshadow palettes and wouldn’t mind to receive them as a gift❤
There you have it, my 7 beauty sins tag which I enjoy doing. I’m not good in tagging but if you are reading this post and feel like confessing your 7 beauty sins, I suggest you don’t suppress it. Confess it!🙂
Do you have a beauty sin that you like to share in the comment section below?
Thank you for visiting.