Happy Sunday Beauties!
So, last week I have been nominated for the ‘Real Neat Blog Award’ by a lovely friend Katie from Plus+Beauty – thank you so much for the nomination! If you haven’t check Katie’s blog, head over to her blog and give her a follow. She is very friendly and has an awesome blog. I have been meaning to say this “Every blog award I receive means so much to me”, it really does! If you haven’t follow Katie, don’t forget to check on her blog and give her a follow after reading this. So, let’s begin with …
- Put the Award Logo in your post.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog)
Check mark list: Logo set, thanks have been extended, link done and so now for the question and answers!
My questions to answer are:-
- What’s your favorite lip product – like ever!! Oh my! This is a tough one since I have tons of lipstick and I love them all dearly. If I have to choose I’ll have to go with Mac Lipstick for the high end and Milani because it’s cruelty free and NYX fors its fun shades. My favorite lip pigmentation is matte or velvety finish while the shades I’m mostly attracted to are the Red and Nude.
- If you could live anywhere in the world… Where would it be? Well, I’m always intrigued by the Japanese culture and their style of living. So, yes Japan is where I would love to live. Enjoying the “Sakura” or Cherry blossom in Spring, their delicate and yet precision arts and crafts inspires me to appreciate the hard-work and effort one puts in that particular product. If I live there, I’ll be able to wear a kimono and sitting on the mat enjoying roasted green tea or maybe roasted coffee for me (giggling).
- What is your favorite clothing line? Ralph Lauren! I love this brand since teenager and that perception never changed! But then for the past two years I’m downgrading to like Joe Fresh or many random brands which is comfortable and yet stylish. I sometimes shop at Old Navy.
- What’s your favorite movie? Oh geez! I must tell you that I haven’t been in touch of he movies world for awhile. I used to love watching movies during dating but now I just watch Japanese Anime or Disney cartoons. So. oops!!! I don’ have any favorites here 😦
- What’s your favorite flower? Oh my! This is a hard one because I have a lot favorites when it comes to flowers. Having spent a fair bit of time working with flowers, I love all of them. I love flowers that has beautiful scents like peonies, stephanotis, lily of the valley, hyacinth and jasmine. I can’t really choose which one I like better.
- Do You have a pet? Nope, unfortunately. I would like to have a mini turtle though. Easier to take care and no animal fur shedding:P
- What’s your favorite Perfume? Ralph Lauren Polo, Versace and Clinique are some of my favorites perfume 😀
I always struggle with this part, so I’ve decided to take a different approach – I’m not going to nominate any bloggers this time but if you like to do these 7 questions, leave your comments below. I love to read your answers. If you feel like participating – have fun, if not, no worries by happy – you’re not obligated to do it.
The Questions I’m asking you :-
- Who is your favourite makeup gurus on Youtube?
- What do you value most about blogging?
- When is your best time you get your inspiration to blog?
- What does your typical blogging day look like?
- Which social media channel do you check the most on your cell phone?
- What would you like to be doing during your summer vacation?
- What is your favourite movies?
So, there you have it, my 7 answers to this real neat blog award and another 7 for your turn to answer them. If you like this post, please feel free to like and share.
Thank you all for the loves ❤