Lately, I have been super obsessed on doing beauty tags and I thought this is a fun tag to share with all of you. Seeing not so many of you are doing this tag, I thought of doing it today and if you like this tag and are obsessed with lipstick then you shouldn’t miss this out.
Hi, my name is Sharon and I’m a lipstick addict. I love lipsticks ❤
- TAG 3 bloggers who answer the similar questions.
- Those bloggers will TAG 3 more bloggers of their choice with the same questions & rules.
- No tagging back (mentions are fine).
1) How many lipsticks do you own? 52 and still counting! I think I have yet to earn the title of a hoarder. 😉 (giggling!!!) Does anyone beat me to it yet?
2) What was your first ever lipstick? It was a long time ago but if memory serves me right. I vividly remember getting it as a gift from my Aunt Angie. It’s the Sothy’s nude lipstick in matte and I still love it until this day. It was one of my most favorite lipstick.
3) What is your most worn lipstick? Definitely, Revlon Matte Lipsticks in Mauve It Over for day look and Really Red when I’m looking for a bright and intense lips. A nude shade that is perfect and matches any outfit, brightens your face and is good for everyday. Hurray!
4) What is your favourite brand for lipsticks? Honestly, I really do not have a favourite brand. I have been hooked to trying new lipsticks everyday ever since I started my beauty blogs.
5) What is your favourite finish? Semi-matte to matte!
6) What is the last lipstick you bought? MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo! (I’ll be doing a review pretty soon). So, do stay tuned!
7) How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? Just One. Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Barely There. I usually keep in my bag a lipstick that I’m keen on wearing since it is the perfect shader for my taste. Nonetheless an everyday neutral nude in case you forget to put something on or for a quick touch up.
8) What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?I love a bright coral-red, so my NYX Round Lipstick in Eros will pull the trick and also because it has a semi-matte finish.
9) How do you store your lipsticks? They are stored in my multi purpose beauty storage drawer in my Sephora gift box 🙂
10) What lip products are you currently lusting over? The next item to buy on my wishlist is no doubt the ever-so-classy Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick. The only thing holding me back is my indecision over the one perfect shade.
Isn’t talking about lipsticks so much fun? I tag three bloggers as the rule requested and each one of you guys who is reading this post. Leave your links if you have already done this tag. I’d love to read it! Oh yes, let me know, how many lipstick do YOU own? 😀 I’m curious to know.
Thank you for taking the time to read this tag. I hope you find it interesting and fun 🙂 See you tomorrow.