1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do? Curling my lashes is a regime and my new year resolution this year but I’m sort of like not today… not today and it’s been a month since I curled my lashes. I know that I seriously need to do something with my lashes but just keep putting it off.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly? Unfortunately, I’m guilty as charged on the biggest procrastinator in history when it comes o cleaning my brushes. Yes, I know I have to wash them more regularly but I always have an excuse for this one.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? Urrr…. maybe a week later or when my chipped nails showing its ugly side 😛
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? I wouldn’t say I can put off buying coz’ then I’ll be lying. I love…love makeup and have been buying beauty products ever so frequently. But I do put off replacing skin care until I spotted a special deal.
5. What is your worst beauty habit? I love to use my hands to apply the BB cream or foundation. I though if I can use my hands to moisturize my face then I’m good. Or in an extreme case I might be just too lazy to use a brush! lol
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? Putting aside decorating and choosing the right furnitures for my solarium. Unpacking boxes in the basement. If you read my post, I have mentioned that I just moved to a new quite area a few months ago and yes I’m a procrastinator!
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? Hmmm… how do I put it? Let’s just say that I’m usually the last person to be out of the house 😦
8. Can you commit to spending bans? No, that’s not feasible! I love spending on makeup and clothing. So, it’s going to be tough if I have to commit to spending bans.
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections? Moderately organized. I have a multiple-storage drawer for all my makeup while nail polish are in a gift box