Hey lovelies! First thing first, I usually spend my evening unwind by reading other bloggers posts and giving comments. Last Sunday evening, as I was doing my usual reading ritual, I so happened to read a tag post by my a blogger friend Sarah from alternativealluring. I enjoyed reading her tag and I thought it will be fun for me to do the tag today. Sarah talks about many interesting topics on lifestyle, beauty and fashion After you have read this tag, please visit Sarah and give her a follow if you haven’t.
- Holy grail foundation – Well, I’ve used many different foundations and it’s very hard for me to decide. But if I have to choose, I’ll go with the Laura Mercier for high-end and Bourjois Healthy Mix for drugstore brand accompany by Revlon
- Which eyeshadow or palette do you always go back too? Uh… Naked Palette 1,3 by Urban Decay and Lorac Unzipped Palette
- Which of these is your staple; Blusher or Bronzer? Which one? Blusher by Mac definitely and Milani Baked blush
- Gloss or lipstick? Which one do you always turn to? Lipstick please. NYX butter lipstick is my new love that I’ve been clinging to
- You’re having a bad skin day, which product do you instantly reach for? Aveeno cleanser
- You want sexy lashes today; which mascara can you always rely on? I love Covergirl lashblast definitely
- Which brand of brushes are your favourite? I’ve been using e.l.f. brushes and real technique’s not too long ago.
- Which is your everyday perfume/body spray? I have tons but I love my Versace Blue Jeans and Ralph Lauren
- Which is your signature makeup look? Bold red kissable lips❤
- Finally, which cosmetics brand overall is your most collected? Revlon, NYX and Maybelline are the stars of my drugstore brand while Urban Decay is my expensive stash. I have them because of the exceptional quality each brand has to offer🙂
Okay, I’ve done my holy grail tag and now is your turn to do it. It’s a fun tag that you will enjoy. I’m not tagging anyone in particular but as I have mentioned earlier, feel free to do this tag. All I’m saying is that, don’t miss out the fun!
As usual, thanks for taking the time to read.