Well, there are days like yesterday where I decided to just dig out my makeup vanity to doll up for the occasion and surprise, surprise, look at what I found! Yay!!! The Big 10 by Benefit. I have totally forgotten about this little guy and guess what? I got to share what’s in this set with all of you😀
Hmm… I remembered picking this up at Sephora like a while ago. You see I always have the urge to dab my fingers into everything from all the makeup brand, please tell me it isn’t only me? (giggling). I know I do and good thing is that I found this Benefit Big 10 which solve my problem. This is a Sephora exclusive which frankly speaking I’m not quite sure if Sephora will re-stock but you can also try or check out at Ebay.
Wait for it…. wait for it! Ta…Da!
This set includes – primers, concealers, lip-and-cheek tints, highlighters, and blushes. This set packs all the Benefit legends you love in conveniently compact sizes which is perfect for travelling.
I have always wanted to try Benefit’s products in the past simply because I love their witty packaging and fun names for their products but on the other hand, I find that Benefit’s products are on a pricey side. So, this Big 10 serves as a good alternative if you want to try it first before committing to the full-sized purchase.
The set includes ten mini samples of some of their popular products. Actually, I have the Dandelion blush which I did a review in my past posting if you like to check it out.
Here are five mini bottles of lovely sample size products from the set:-
- Stay Don’t Stray – Stay-put primer for concealers and eyeshadows
- Benetint – Rose-tinted lip and cheek stain
- Posietint – Poppy-pink tinted lip and cheek stain
- High Beam – Luminescent complexion enhancer
- Oh La Lift – Instant under-eye brightening boost
- Dandelion – a brightening face powder (I have this in full -sized)
- Bella Bamba – a 3-D brightening pink face powder
- The POREfessional – PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores
- “That Gal” – Brightening face primer
- Erase Paste – Brightening camouflage for eyes and face (concealer)
Since I was too excited to share what’s in this Big 10 today, I haven’t got the opportunity to try out and do swatches on each of them.
On first glance, I think this set is great if you want to try several products from Benefit but don’t want to buy the full sized products. If you like to read more of my review and swatches from Benefit, do stay tuned!
Have you tried Benefit cosmetic’s “The Big 10”? Is it in your list?
Thanks so much for reading.