I have received several requests from friends to do a cruelty free makeup products. I jump in immediately with excitement to share some of the makeup and skin care products which are not tested on animals or cruelty free.
After checking high and low, here are a few of the products which I would pick up for myself and recommend them to my family and friends.
1) Colourpop Blush in Swift is the most popular shades out of their twenty available colors. This blush is of deep warm brown in a matte finish. This blush is buildable from natural looking to flush intense bright looks. Selling for $8.00 a pan and this product has never been tested on animals.
2) Too Faced Soul Mates – is a new bronzer and blush in one moulded in a cute heart shape design. The shades are Ross & Rachael which is of warmer tone and Carrie & Big for cooler undertone. It’s selling for $34.00 each at Sephora or online. This bronzer combo blush is vegan friendly and paraben free.
3) This company offers cruelty free, vegan and gluten free luxury cosmetics. Check this palette out since it is made with natural ingredients that provides natural sun block. This palette is selling for $45.00 at Gabriel Cosmetics. In this palette are four amazing neutral eyeshadows, a blush and a powder. You can create using these shadows for a simple or bronzed smokey eyes look whichever you find fancy.
4) 100% Pure Organic Rose Hydrosol Facial Mist – This product is suitable for sensitive or dry skin types. The company claims that the ingredients are certified organic. Organic hydrosol is used to hydrate, refresh and soothe all skin types. If you are looking for organic products for body, skin and nails, check this brand out. They’re cruelty free and donate towards animal causes.
5) Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner – Instead of the traditional packaging of eyeliners in a straight barrel, Milani designed an ergonomically sound applicator. This design insanely brilliant. It seems to me that this easy to handle applicator might be a life saver for those who are like me who sometimes have the problem of drawing a perfect line when liquid liner is concerned. This Milani tech perfection is cruelty free too.
They’re cruelty free, 100% vegan and organic. So, if you are looking for cruelty free makeup products then this post is for you. I will be sharing more of the vegan free beauty products in my posts. I’m excited on going full force on this project to share some awareness of the cruelty free makeup products which is so important to our well-being and also healthy for the environment.
Whats your favorite product at the moment? Which products are you lusting to try? Share in the comments below!
I hope that I have answered some of the requests on cruelty free makeup products and hope you find them helpful.
Thanks for taking the time to read.
*The photos above are not mine.