It’s a brand new year with so many promising goals and plans to achieve the whole year. I’m planning to do a fresh start with my beauty makeup and minor changes on my blog style and content as we move further down the road. It’s going to be an interesting year with a lot of fun beauty products which I love to share with all of you.
I’ll start with a Wishlist – yes, it’s mid-January but hey I’ve just recover from my last year’s hangover! giggling!
1) DuWop Lip Venom in Twilight the partnership with Stephanie Meyer’s (Twilight Saga) . This is lip plumping lip stain with shimmery finish like no other lip gloss. I’m intrigued to try this human transform to vampire lip look. It claims to contain argan, avocado, olive oil as well as vitamin E that condition lips. Net wt: 0.10 oz – for $16.00
2) DuWop Lip Venom in Haute Chocolate/Hot Chocolate. After doing a review on Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette, I’m still not done with chocolate makeup product yet. I found this lip plump in haute chocolate and its formulated to be sweet and spicy. I would love to have a precious pout which is irresistible, won’t you? Net wt: 0.12 oz for $17.00
3) DuWop LipMousse in 6 mouthwatering shades. The sound of the shades makes me hungry and makes me wonder if it’s edible! Cupcake, Tart, Creme Brule, Sorbet etc… sounds delicious. Oops! I’ve gone tangent. So, back to lipmousse – it’s a cross between lip gloss and lipstick with a creamy and lightweight formula that gives staying power that completes with a satin color finish. It comes with a unique shower-head applicator that dispense drops of shea butter that hydrates lips long after the first wear. Net wt: 0.08 oz for $22.00 a tube.
4) Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hours Foundation. Okay, we’ve heard, read and watched reviews on the 24 hours foundation which I did in my previous post but 25 hours is something I’m extra curious to try them out. It also has SPF 20. Available in 7 lasting shades. Net wt: 1 fl oz
5) Rimmel Stay Blushed! A liquid cheek tint with 5 lovely shades to choose. I’ve seen this Stay Blushed in a tube format awhile ago but it somehow slipped my mind. So, it claims to be lightweight and lasts all day 24 hours to be precise.
I hope you enjoy reading this and find them helpful. If you have any request for me to do a review on the product from the wishlist, please leave comment below.
What do you think of the NEW Rimmel long lasting 25 hour foundation? I love to hear comments from you.
Thanks for taking the time to read.