It’s the time of the year where beauty addicts gets endless value set, limited edition products, new collection lines and glitters on everything we can think of. In other words, this is what beauty junkies wait all year for. Let me tell you that 2014 has been a great year with so many great collections and this holiday, the sets are bigger and more awesome-r🙂 Great value is what we are aiming for. Correct?
In this post, I’m making a list and checking it twice. I’m going to tell you what’s naughty and nice. Come with me and I’ll walk you through my top picks on everything beauty related on gifts for family and friends this Christmas!
This year’s holiday season calls for glitter and sparkles. So, I guess, let’s jump into the sparkling moods as well. Here are some of my top picks :-
1) MAC Technakohl Liner Expansion – needless to say, this is what I waaant for Christmas! Look at these beautiful jewel shades of liners which are dang kohl-y. OMG! I’m like this is all beauties dream. To wear a liner that can last for 8 hours and still looking great. What are we waiting for girls? It’s available at Marcy on Nov 28 and other Mac stores after Dec 11. Selling for $16.00 each.
2) Sleek Precious Metals Highlighting Palette – we are in the holiday mood and what better beauty item to get than giving our cheekbones, brow bone and shoulders some beauty glow. This is a new collection from Sleek and I simply love the iridescent and metallic finish look. Whether you are going to be a host or guests for this Christmas, looking radiant and fresh is an absolute must.
3) Charlotte Tilbury Confession Kissing Lipstick – this is a limited edition shimmery coupled with a soft frosted finish lipstick. Confession is a warmer pink with a hint of peach in it. It selling for $32.00 with 11 holiday shades to pick. What an absolutely gorgeous color lip!
4) Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick – another amazing lipstick from Revlon after the Super Lustrous Matte Lipsticks. For a drugstore brand lipstick, I’m truly impressed and in love with Revlon’s lipsticks. For a reasonable price range and good quality products that’s wearable and durable. It might not be available yet in many places but don’t sweat it, it’s not a limited edition and will be made a permanent collection in Revlon’s counter.
5) Bourjois Mani Glitter Topcoats – with friends and family coming to celebrate this wonderful season, let’s not forget to paint our pretty nails. I saw this at Bourjois and I just at awe to see this 3D nail toppings. It comes with 3 summer shades of coral bikini, lilac sand and maliblue. Well, we may not be basking under the sun at the Malibu beach but hey we still got these toppings to show how elegant it is.
6) Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick – Luxury Badass Lip Set is here to please. Available in 23 intensely pigmented shades that will blow your mind away. Look at the swatch on how creamy, pigmented and beautiful the colors are. Oh, my favorite is the 69 and Naked2. Sexy time!!! Check out their site for more color swatches.
7) Advent Benefit Calendar 2014 – well, this is something to think about! This calendar comes with 24 mini essentials all from Benefit. Open the door of the store each day to reveal the mystery gift behind the door. It available in store at Sephora for CN$119.00. It can be a great gift for yourself or for a friend who is also a beauty junkie.
There we have it some of my top picks on my Holiday gift wish. I wish all of you the very best. For Christmas is the time of the year for giving and sharing with family and friends. Reminding us what Christmas is all about!
What holiday gifts will you get for yourself and for your family and friends?
Thank you so much for reading.