Hey beauties, I’m back again with my Top 5 Tuesday Favorite. This week, I’m going to do my 5 favorite Eyeliners. They are from drugstores, Wal-mart and Target. I picked these in pencil, gel, liquid and cream formula.
Let’s begin. I just picked them randomly and did a swatch and so they are all my faves and I used them all the time except the Essence superfine liner and Annabelle which I just got them recently. Most of the liners have been with me for awhile whereas some are more recent.
1. Annabelle Retractable eyeliner in Jet Black gives great precision line. It has a sharperner at the end of the pencil. Love the rich, intense color and it’s long lasting. It claims to have 12 hours wear and waterproof. I got this for $9.99 at Target. Available in 6 different shades.
2. Prestige Waterproof eyeliner in 07 on Granite. It’s dark greyish just the color that I like. I need to have different color eyeliner for different eye looks. So, this one works like a charm. It has creamy texture and glides beautifully. There’s some shine in this liner though. Long lasting since it’s 100% waterproof. Great for those with oily eye lids. It came with 8 selection of color shades to choose from. I remembered paying $2.99 when it was on special at a local drugstore.
3. Up next is my Bonnebell eye definer in Black Denim. This is my go-to liner everyday wear. I love how velvety it was on application and it’s opaque. It can be sharperned and it doesn’t drag or tug. It has 5 amazing colors to pick. I had this one for a long time and I can’t remember where I got it from. Sorry! But they have a website which I’ll link it below.
4. My new Essence Superfine eyeliner pen 01 in Deep Black. I like the ultra long felt tip, which delivers a pretty nice black line. I like using it to do a dramatic look like cat eyes or Arabian makeup look. By drawing a few lines on the lids, the color will not fade as fast. I would not recommend this for those who has especially oily lids. It not waterproof so it comes off quite fast. But for the price of $2.99, I think it’s still a good steal.
5. Oh yes! My last but not least favorite. Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in Charcoal is an absolute product to have for eye makeup. It quite pigmented and I like the brush to define thin lines or dramatic looks. I used it when I’m doing winged eyeliner look. It’s easy to control and will not smudge. There were 4 different lasting color choice to pick.
Top 5 eyeliners swatches, image from right to left (eyeliners No. 1-5)
What are you favorite drugstore liner? Please leave comment below.
Thanks for reading.